Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MeGrimlock420 View Post
    When I first read issue 8, i thought it came out from the suit. Since you wrote that and me going back and looking at it. I am very curious now. If it comes from him, that could be the reason it didn't show in issue 9.
    Yeah, I'm about 95% sure that power is his. Bendis seems to really enjoy giving his younger characters some sort distinct power (or powers) added on to the powers of their older counterpart. We've seen this most famously with Miles who has all of Peter's powers, and also two distinct powers of his own. He also gave the young Jean Grey her telekinesis early, and a totally new powered up form that uses the psi energy from everyone around her.

I'm theorizing that it's somehow linked to Jon's inability to control his solar flare. It's almost like the X-Men where they take something that seems like burden or defect or primarily destructive, and turn it into something constructive (literally) and powerful. I said it before, but I'll say it again, Tomasi basically did Dark Phoenix saga with the Sons of Tomorrow story, and I'm thinking Bendis fully picked up on that.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kon93 View Post
    yeah Kon doesn't need to be exactly like full kryptonains, it would be just as awesome to be a mix of the YJ show and the Reign movie with TTK
    NO!!!!!

Sorry, but both Versions get their ass kicked all the time....

The YJ Version is absolutely ridiculous, no advanced Kryptonian Powers,no Flying and his durability,speed and strenght are just ridiculous.....
    Besides I HATE the concept of not getting older, I am glad that they get rid of it in the Comics..
    Its just like the Wally West Version, I HATE!!! the YJ Version of both characters, its just like:
    "Oh the Justice League is so powerful and they are only sidekicks....."
    The most ridiculous part was as both lost to Black Canary.......

The Pre-Flashpoint Comic Versions of Wally and Conner would have flicked her into an other universe.....

I ONLY like the Pre-Flashpoint Comic Version of Conner...
    Mostly the Titans of Tomorrow Conner (first time who fought against Shazam II), who showed Full Kryptonian Powers and TTK

-Invulnerability against everything (except Kryptonite and extremely force like Doomsdays Punches)
    -Flying,running,reflexes fast enough to catch bullets and surpass bullets
    -Full Kryptonian Senses
    -Strenght Level to fight also powerful beings like Wonder Woman (so being at her Level)
    -TTK
    -Heat Vision, Freeze Breath,Super-Breath

should be the minimum requirements to every Conner Version....

So he can compete with the JL Members....
    Last edited by Masterff; 04-19-2019 at 03:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    NO!!!!!

Sorry, but both Versions get their ass kicked all the time....

The YJ Version is absolutely ridiculous, no advanced Kryptonian Powers,no Flying and his durability,speed and strenght are just ridiculous.....
    Besides I HATE the concept of not getting older, I am glad that they get rid of it in the Comics..
    Its just like the Wally West Version, I HATE!!! the YJ Version of both characters, its just like:
    "Oh the Justice League is so powerful and they are only sidekicks....."
    The most ridiculous part was as both lost to Black Canary.......

The Pre-Flashpoint Comic Versions of Wally and Conner would have flicked her into an other universe.....

I ONLY like the Pre-Flashpoint Comic Version of Conner...
    Mostly the Titans of Tomorrow Conner (first time who fought against Shazam II), who showed Full Kryptonian Powers and TTK

-Invulnerability against everything (except Kryptonite and extremely force like Doomsdays Punches)
    -Flying,running,reflexes fast enough to catch bullets and surpass bullets
    -Full Kryptonian Senses
    -Strenght Level to fight also powerful beings like Wonder Woman (so being at her Level)
    -TTK
    -Heat Vision, Freeze Breath,Super-Breath

should be the minimum requirements to every Conner Version....

So he can compete with the JL Members....

If you turn this into a competition between Conner and Clark, Conner will lose every single time. It's a fool's errand and goes nowhere for Conner fans. And, across the board, on all media, Clark is roughly 100x to 1000x more popular and famous than Conner. That's not changing.

You want Conner to find success? It won't be by making him compete with Clark, by trying to out-super Superman.

Full Kryptonians >>> Partial Kryptonians in sheer power, always, IMHO.

However, it will be by finding him a unique space in which to operate. Which is easier said than done, but by no means impossible.

The sad thing about all these direct derivative characters (Kon, Tim, Bart, Cass, Kalderahn, even Dick, Kara, Donna, Garth, and ultimately Wally) is that they don't have much of a future.

Not when the Trinity (and Aquaman, and I guess maybe Green Arrow if we ignore Connor Hawke's run) will never ever be replaced and just get rebooted and revamped all the time.

Then again, I totally roll with the Single Identity That Always Revamps Itself (SITARI) characters over the Multiple Identity That Usually Replaces Itself (MITURI) characters.
    Last edited by daBronzeBomma; 04-19-2019 at 04:23 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by daBronzeBomma View Post
    If you turn this into a competition between Conner and Clark, Conner will lose every single time. It's a fool's errand and goes nowhere for Conner fans. And, across the board, on all media, Clark is roughly 100x to 1000x more popular and famous than Conner. That's not changing.

You want Conner to find success? It won't be by making him compete with Clark, by trying to out-super Superman.

However, it will be by finding him a unique space in which to operate. Which is easier said than done, but by no means impossible.

The sad thing about all these direct derivative characters (Kon, Tim, Bart, Cass, Kalderahn, even Dick, Kara, Donna, Garth, and ultimately Wally) is that they don't have much of a future.

Not when the Trinity (and Aquaman, and I guess maybe Green Arrow if we ignore Connor Hawke's run) will never ever be replaced and just get rebooted and revamped all the time.

Then again, I totally roll with the Single Identity That Always Revamps Itself (SITARI) characters over the Multiple Identity That Usually Replaces Itself (MITURI) characters.
    It’s telling that in “Superman & Batman: Generations”, the two people to survive the whole story were Clark and Bruce. It shows how little DC actually thinks of their legacy characters.

Kon93

Yeah I'm a HUGE kon/Conner/SB fan,and I dont want him to dwarf his dad's powers.

I've enjoyed atleast something about every version of SB,and there has been a lot of them,and no matter how powerful he is,he still isnt able to overtake superman.

Black zero
    Sins of youth
    Titans of tomorrow
    Smallville season 11
    New 52
    Preflashpoint
    Wonder comics

You need to find the balance between these versions and then you will have a powerful,just not over powerful kon.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Smart people can still be wrong. Bruce wants Jon to be better because, well, he's his best friend's son and every good father wants their child to surpass them in some respect, but he does tend to place more stock in the human element.

I think on some level, Bruce really wanted to think that adding human genes to the equation would not dilute anything.

I imagine it's just a combination of his own innate beliefs, wanting to tell his best friend something he assumed he wanted to hear, and maybe a light dig at Clark.

"Clock's ticking until you'll have to hang it up, old chum."

Something to that effect. My headcanon at least.

Mighty Member

1. During Young Justice Kon El was displayed to become more powerful than Superman, when Kon El grows up.
    https://comicvine.gamespot.com/sins-...t/4000-167773/
    It was implied that Sins of Youth Kon El is more powerful than Clark

2. Black Zero also showed confidence to be able to compete with any Opponent...
    He wanted to use the Doomsdays to defeat Superman, but then they get destroyed and Black Zero states that they were never essential for his plans, implying that he is at Clarks Level or superior....

3. Kon El has TTK,
    TTK can also be used by the user to simulate Super-Strenght like Conner did before getting Super-Strenght as Superpower...
    NEW52 Kon El and Martian Manhunter showed that they can combine their Super-Strenght with TTK...
    So normally it would be able for Kon to combine the Super-Strenght with TTK and so to overcome the Difference in Strenght....
    TTK Powers also grow with mind etc. so they theoretically could grow....

4. Wally West (the original one) has replaced Barry for long time and he is more popular and also superior to Barry...
    I would say if you would make a voting Barry vs Wally it would be a HUGE win for Wally....like 30% for Barry and 70% for Wally or so...
    NO ONE would really have a problem if you replace Barry Allen with Wally West, for me and for many others it would be a better solution....
    Never really understood why they brought Barry back, since most people grew up with Wally being THE FLASH and being a huge Fan of him..

I would even say that if you make a popularity contest of DC most popular Heroes Wally would end up as Nr. 3 behind Batman and Superman....

5. If you look at characters like the Super-Man of China etc. you see that its no problem nowadays to be on Supermans Level or superior...
    And if you look at Clark-Kara, Aquaman-Garth, Diana-Donna....you see that here they are almost at equal level......
    In the Case of Barry-Wally-Bart its even the Case the Protegee is superior to the Mentor...
    This was also the case in Martian Manhunter and Miss Martian in YJ, where Miss Martian is more powerful in the field of telepathy than Martian Manhunter...

BUT in the Young Justice Anime-Series there was a huge Power-Gap between Barry and Wally and Superman and Superboy....which I really didnt like, especially
    as Wally and Conner trained with Black Canary, which was ridiculous, because Pre-Flashpoint Conner and Pre-Flashpoint Wally would BOTH have immediatly defeated her..

6. Its very easy to find a field for Conner:
    I like the idea of him and Cassie together (using Titans of Tomorrow Conner and Titans of Tomorrow Cassie mixed with Artemis as Requiem or Artemis as Wonder Woman as basis) in a big City on their own, like Gateway City
    Being the NIGHTWING of the Super- and Wonder- Family...
    Using them to show what they never could do with Clark and Diana, because the 2 have to be displayed in a certain way...

I personally absolutely dont like the Justice League and I always prefered the Justice League, because as Solo Series they are ok-BUT!!
    As Team they are horrible:
    -Aquaman is extremely arrogant-shown for example in the Titans Rebirth Issue as Diana,Donna,Bruce,Dick,Garth,Aquaman,Wally and Barry were trapped in the Building to get their energy..."I am a founding member of the JL and King of Atlantis and Nightwing is the King of what?"
    I just wished that someone would have knocked him out....And I HATE!! this groveling behaviour around him....
    -Bruce is cool in his own series, but in a Team he is horrible
    -Barry made so many mistakes (Flashpoint etc.) and I think Wally is much better
    -Diana is sometimes nice, sometimes like Bruce....

So for me it wouldnt be a problem to abolish the JL and only have the Titans, I like their members more and also the team works MUCH!!! better....
    JL was for me always a team build of egomaniacs....

For this I would also love to see a Titans Team who is as powerful as they are just to have an opposition.....

I REALLY REALLY REALLY loved when Arrowette in Young Justice lectured them and showed them how dysfunctional they are...
    I also REALLY loved as Nightwing decided who is in the Titans and said that he doesnt asks for allowance, he just informs them....

Yeah I'm a HUGE kon/Conner/SB fan,and I dont want him to dwarf his dad's powers.

I've enjoyed atleast something about every version of SB,and there has been a lot of them,and no matter how powerful he is,he still isnt able to overtake superman.

Black zero
    Sins of youth
    Titans of tomorrow
    Smallville season 11
    New 52
    Preflashpoint
    Wonder comics

You need to find the balance between these versions and then you will have a powerful,just not over powerful kon.
    Yes-BUT!!!
    In the Young Justice Anime Series it was just ridiculous how Black Canary easily defeated Conner and Wally...
    Pre-Flashpoint Conner and Pre-Flashpoint Wally would have defeated her in one seconds, even NEW52 Kon El would simply have slammed her to China....
    Also Meta-Human Conner, before his Reboot would have simply defeated her....

For me its really simple:

I would simply take:

POWERS:
    Titans of Tomorrow Conner, but use Kryptonian Powers and TTK together like Black Zero did

LOOK:
    -1. Pre-Flashpoint Outfit with the current Wonder Comics Leather Jacket
    -2. Body of the NEW52 Superman Unchained or Teen Titans Conner (so he is around 210-220 pounds) tall,muscular guy (because they kept changing his body from 180-220 pounds during Pre-
    Flashpoint)
    -3. Face and Hairs of the Conner who had the date in Smallville with Cassie (spiked up hairs)
    -4. S Tattoo on his right arm or chest like the TITANS (SERIES) Conner has

CHARACTER:
    I like a mix between the Conner Comic Versions, so he is nice cool and friendly but also cocky,sarcastic.......I like also the idea that he also has a lot of charme and he is a kind of mischief, so he tells also dirty jokes etc. and can bring also Lois,Clark,Diana etc. to laugh...

GIRLFRIEND:
    Here I like that he gets back to Cassie who is adult and is a mix between Rebirth Titans of Tomorrow Cassie and Artemis as she was Wonder Woman or Artemis as she was Requiem
    https://comicvine.gamespot.com/artemis/4005-2359/

I LOVE the idea of Cassie and Conner so together in Gateway City, becoming the NIGHTWING of Superman and Diana....

I LOVE the idea that so you can use them to display a Super- and Wonder- Character in a way in which you could never display Diana and Clark, because they have a certain image etc.

While Clark is the Superman in Red/Blue is Mr.Perfect, has a family etc. Conner is the cool uncle with the tattoo, leather jacket, is a mischief, cocky....has the SUPER-HOT Blonde Amazon as Girlfriend, drives a cool old Mustang and a Harley....

So you have much difference and with the big town on their own they have a lot of space and arent reduced like Conner was in Smallville....

Besides I was always a Titans Fan and I think they are the much better and much more likeable Team...
    The characters are nice to each other, they work better as Team etc.

So I would also love to see the powerful Conner who lectures them like Arrowette did in Young Justice and Nightwing did on many occasions...
    Last edited by Masterff; 04-19-2019 at 11:57 PM.

Black zero
    Sins of youth
    Titans of tomorrow
    Smallville season 11
    New 52
    Preflashpoint
    Wonder comics

Agreed.

There's definitely a place and role for Kon (and Tim) in the DCU (at least until the Next Hard Reboot), it just won't ever be as the replacement for the irreplaceable Clark (and Bruce).

1. During Young Justice Kon El was displayed to become more powerful than Superman, when Kon El grows up.
    It was implied that Sins of Youth Kon El is more powerful than Clark

Can't use SINS OF YOUTH as your example if Clark was altered (de-aged) in that storyline. Also, compare Future Kon to Future Clark, aka Superman Prime 1 Million, and it's no contest at all.

2. Black Zero also showed confidence to be able to compete with any Opponent...
    He wanted to use the Doomsdays to defeat Superman, but then they get destroyed and Black Zero states that they were never essential for his plans, implying that he is at Clarks Level or superior....

"Implied" means no on-panel feats to back that up.

3. Kon El has TTK,
    TTK can also be used by the user to simulate Super-Strenght like Conner did before getting Super-Strenght as Superpower...
    NEW52 Kon El and Martian Manhunter showed that they can combine their Super-Strenght with TTK...
    So normally it would be able for Kon to combine the Super-Strenght with TTK and so to overcome the Difference in Strenght....
    TTK Powers also grow with mind etc. so they theoretically could grow....

"Theoretically" again means no on-panel feats. Also, most future versions of Clark show him being more powerful than current state (example: KINGDOM COME) with fewer weaknesses and more powers.

4. Wally West (the original one) has replaced Barry for long time and he is more popular and also superior to Barry...
    I would say if you would make a voting Barry vs Wally it would be a HUGE win for Wally....like 30% for Barry and 70% for Wally or so...
    NO ONE would really have a problem if you replace Barry Allen with Wally West, for me and for many others it would be a better solution....
    Never really understood why they brought Barry back, since most people grew up with Wally being THE FLASH and being a huge Fan of him..

I would even say that if you make a popularity contest of DC most popular Heroes Wally would end up as Nr. 3 behind Batman and Superman....

This is categorically false.

Barry is the one with not one, but TWO live-action tv series. He is also the one featured in the DCEU live-action movies and the DC Animated Movies. Wally hasn't been THE flash for more than 10 years now. Barry ripped that from him and now Wally has nowhere to go. Geoff Johns is Barry's patron at DC. Wally has no such patron.

Also, the Flash is a Multiple Identity That Usually Replaces Itself (MITURI) character : Jay -> Barry -> Wally -> Barry; while Superman is a Single Identity That Always Revamps Itself (SITARI) character: Golden Age Clark -> Pre-COIE Earth 1 Clark -> Pre-Flashpoint Clark -> New52 Clark -> Rebirth Clark. Flash is a mantle to be passed on, Superman is a name that begins and ends with one guy. Clark ain't ever getting replaced.

5. If you look at characters like the Super-Man of China etc. you see that its no problem nowadays to be on Supermans Level or superior...
    And if you look at Clark-Kara, Aquaman-Garth, Diana-Donna....you see that here they are almost at equal level......
    In the Case of Barry-Wally-Bart its even the Case the Protegee is superior to the Mentor...
    This was also the case in Martian Manhunter and Miss Martian in YJ, where Miss Martian is more powerful in the field of telepathy than Martian Manhunter...

BUT in the Young Justice Anime-Series there was a huge Power-Gap between Barry and Wally and Superman and Superboy....which I really didnt like, especially
    as Wally and Conner trained with Black Canary, which was ridiculous, because Pre-Flashpoint Conner and Pre-Flashpoint Wally would BOTH have immediatly defeated her..

You can't cite YOUNG JUSTICE as your shining example in one breath and then turn around and chastise it in the next without undermining your own point. Kenan Kong isn't more powerful than Clark. "Almost" counts for nothing.

I personally absolutely dont like the Justice League and I always prefered the Justice League, because as Solo Series they are ok-BUT!!
    As Team they are horrible:

So for me it wouldnt be a problem to abolish the JL and only have the Titans, I like their members more and also the team works MUCH!!! better....
    JL was for me always a team build of egomaniacs....

For this I would also love to see a Titans Team who is as powerful as they are just to have an opposition.....

The bolded is just an absolutely ridiculous claim to make (and will never happen).

JUSTICE LEAGUE (with the full-time A-list Alphas roster) will always outshine the TITANS, both in terms of popularity and sheer ability.

TITANS are far more likely to get "abolished" than the JL, for both creative and commercial reasons.

And once again, Full Kryptonians >>>>> Partial Kryptonians.

Kon93

The big problem here is that SB is still a kid,yes a bit kid,and right on the cusp of being a man,but still a kid.if the ideas up above were placed on a present age SB it would all work,but when you want him to be aged,when DC has no intention of doing it,it leads to issues with decent ideas.

Btw SB doesn't need full TK,just tye kryptonian powerset,plus TTK,which would be totally versiatile,totally touch,and bring something new to every one of his kryptonian powers.

Mighty Member

Can't use SINS OF YOUTH as your example if Clark was altered (de-aged) in that storyline. Also, compare Future Kon to Future Clark, aka Superman Prime 1 Million, and it's no contest at all.

"Implied" means no on-panel feats to back that up.

"Theoretically" again means no on-panel feats. Also, most future versions of Clark show him being more powerful than current state (example: KINGDOM COME) with fewer weaknesses and more powers.

This is categorically false.

Barry is the one with not one, but TWO live-action tv series. He is also the one featured in the DCEU live-action movies and the DC Animated Movies. Wally hasn't been THE flash for more than 10 years now. Barry ripped that from him and now Wally has nowhere to go. Geoff Johns is Barry's patron at DC. Wally has no such patron.

Also, the Flash is a Multiple Identity That Usually Replaces Itself (MITURI) character : Jay -> Barry -> Wally -> Barry; while Superman is a Single Identity That Always Revamps Itself (SITARI) character: Golden Age Clark -> Pre-COIE Earth 1 Clark -> Pre-Flashpoint Clark -> New52 Clark -> Rebirth Clark. Flash is a mantle to be passed on, Superman is a name that begins and ends with one guy. Clark ain't ever getting replaced.

You can't cite YOUNG JUSTICE as your shining example in one breath and then turn around and chastise it in the next without undermining your own point. Kenan Kong isn't more powerful than Clark. "Almost" counts for nothing.

The bolded is just an absolutely ridiculous claim to make (and will never happen).

JUSTICE LEAGUE (with the full-time A-list Alphas roster) will always outshine the TITANS, both in terms of popularity and sheer ability.

TITANS are far more likely to get "abolished" than the JL, for both creative and commercial reasons.

And once again, Full Kryptonians >>>>> Partial Kryptonians.

1. Yes Clark was deaged, BUT!!! If you look at the link
    and read the Sentence written there
    it says that the now grown-up Powers make him mightier than the last Son of Krypton EVER was...

Sins of Youth:

ADULT KON EL>ADULT CLARK

4. WRONG!!!
    I speak about
    POPULARITY and POWERS

Yes Barry is now Flash again, BUT if you ask the Fans, Wally will be the Flash for them...

If you ask the Fans who they see as FLASH, then a HUGE majority will vote for Wally...

Wally is Part of the DC Animated Films (he was in the Judas Contract) AND in the Justice League Animated TV Series (here he was the ONLY Flash, I think Barry didnt even exist in this reality)
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justic...ue_(TV_series)

Besides you forgot to mention Bart....

5. Almost count much, if you are at such a high level
    and in the Comics is so that the 1. Titans Generation is ALMOST equal to their mentors

Barry-Wally
    Aquaman-Garth
    Bruce-Dick
    Diana-Donna

are almost equal at terms of Powers, with Wally being superior...

6. I said for ME!!
    I was always more a TITAN Fan than JL Fan.....

And NO!!!

During Young Justice:
    Adult Kon El>>Adult Kal El (like I said above in the Sins of Youth)

This has changed during his time with the teen titans, most likely because during Young Justice he wasnt tought to grow up, because they said that he will never grow up...
    Last edited by Masterff; 04-22-2019 at 01:34 AM.

Mighty Member

The big problem here is that SB is still a kid,yes a bit kid,and right on the cusp of being a man,but still a kid.if the ideas up above were placed on a present age SB it would all work,but when you want him to be aged,when DC has no intention of doing it,it leads to issues with decent ideas.

Btw SB doesn't need full TK,just tye kryptonian powerset,plus TTK,which would be totally versiatile,totally touch,and bring something new to every one of his kryptonian powers.
    Yes I didnt mean Full TK, but Full Kryptonian Power Set with TTK like Black Zero used.

Conner for me looks more like a 22-25 year old guy [If I consider only the Gemworld Panels and I leave out the Smallville Panels].

Besides:

It isnt a big problem:
    At the moment we are in the times of BIG CHANGES:
    -Heroes in Crisis
    -Doomsday Clock
    will finish in the next months

-Young Justice will at some time return to Earth

And when Doomsday Clock,Heroes in Crisis end and Young Justice return to Earth this will be the time of BIG CHANGE...

You could simply make a soft reboot out of it [There was already a reboot during Rebirth as Superman and Lois became once with the Pre-Flashpoint Superman and Lois].

Just say the following:

2009 Kal El was 25-27 Years old and he died during Death of Superman, Kon El escaped out of the laboratory and he was 15 years old
    2019 Kal El is 35-37 years old and Kon El is 25 years old
    Just let Pre-Flashpoint and Rebirth becoming once [so Conner was there as Jonathan was born etc. etc.]

So you can simply say that between Clark,Diana....and Conner,Cassie are 10 years of difference...
    With a 25 year old Cassie and 25 year old Conner you could simply use their Titans of Tomorrow Versions as basis, let them move to Gateway City, where Cassie already lives.
    Conner could become the cool uncle for Jonathan, Conner being a kind of younger brother to Clark.

Gateway City is a big City, there they can live their own adventures

You can make a perfect mix out of:
    -adjusting their own lives, finding the right way
    -fighting against villains
    -helping people [natural disasters, burning houses]

You could make 2 Series out of it:

1. Cassie and Conner [its the Conner/Cassie Variation of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superman/Wonder_Woman ]
    I like the idea that they fight as couple-Conner like the Powerhouse, Cassie using her strenght, but also agility....

2. Young Justice

Kon93

Yes I didnt mean Full TK, but Full Kryptonian Power Set with TTK like Black Zero used.

Conner for me looks more like a 22-25 year old guy [If I consider only the Gemworld Panels and I leave out the Smallville Panels].

Besides:

It isnt a big problem:
    At the moment we are in the times of BIG CHANGES:
    -Heroes in Crisis
    -Doomsday Clock
    will finish in the next months

-Young Justice will at some time return to Earth

And when Doomsday Clock,Heroes in Crisis end and Young Justice return to Earth this will be the time of BIG CHANGE...

You could simply make a soft reboot out of it [There was already a reboot during Rebirth as Superman and Lois became once with the Pre-Flashpoint Superman and Lois].

Just say the following:

2009 Kal El was 25-27 Years old and he died during Death of Superman, Kon El escaped out of the laboratory and he was 15 years old
    2019 Kal El is 35-37 years old and Kon El is 25 years old
    Just let Pre-Flashpoint and Rebirth becoming once [so Conner was there as Jonathan was born etc. etc.]

So you can simply say that between Clark,Diana....and Conner,Cassie are 10 years of difference...
    With a 25 year old Cassie and 25 year old Conner you could simply use their Titans of Tomorrow Versions as basis, let them move to Gateway City, where Cassie already lives.
    Conner could become the cool uncle for Jonathan, Conner being a kind of younger brother to Clark.

Gateway City is a big City, there they can live their own adventures

You can make a perfect mix out of:
    -adjusting their own lives, finding the right way
    -fighting against villains
    -helping people [natural disasters, burning houses]

You could make 2 Series out of it:

1. Cassie and Conner [its the Conner/Cassie Variation of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superman/Wonder_Woman ]
    I like the idea that they fight as couple-Conner like the Powerhouse, Cassie using her strenght, but also agility....

2. Young Justice

And that would he great,besides the fact that DC is going to keep SB as a teen....maybe forever.

I wanted a 19 to 21 year old SB myself,and I hope they make him that age,but they want them young,even though SB looks older than the rest

I like that the hybrids should have some unusual traits. What if the Krypto genes unlock some hidden potential in the human genes or latent meta genes and super charges them. Going through some forced evolution.i could see Jon turning into something similar to the 853rd Century Superman maybe not in terms of power but the introduction of new abilities to the family tree.

Mighty Member

And that would he great,besides the fact that DC is going to keep SB as a teen....maybe forever.

I wanted a 19 to 21 year old SB myself,and I hope they make him that age,but they want them young,even though SB looks older than the rest
    I actually dont understand WHY, because we already have Jonathan Kent and maybe Kenan..

So I would just do this:

-Clark 35-37
    -Conner 24-26 or something
    -Jonathan Kent 15-17

so you have ten years between each male member...

I yesterday also watched some Scenes of the Video-Game Devil May Cry....and the Style,Behaviour,attitute of Dante would be a nice inspiration for Conner...