Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    Lizard would have to get into the Plaza Hotel, though. The Hunters in Central Park are just robots. And after this, no one is going to blame Curt if he does. Billy would likely be slaughtered if Black Cat hadn't come.
    my thinking is that it'd be easier to get into that hotel than Central Park; because of the dome.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    my thinking is that it'd be easier to get into that hotel than Central Park; because of the dome.
    True...but how many people even realize that they are hosting the real party in the hotel? If that was common knowledge, the Avengers would have raided the place already.

I mean, I was thinking about it earlier, but how long until the captured villains start making their way to where the Avengers are stationed and then get picked off by the hunters right there?

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    True...but how many people even realize that they are hosting the real party in the hotel? If that was common knowledge, the Avengers would have raided the place already.
    Comicbook logic will lead a Curt right to that hotel. It's probably well guarded. And that's a pretty big tipoff. Remember that Billy was kidnapped on live television.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    Comicbook logic will lead a Curt right to that hotel. It's probably well guarded. And that's a pretty big tipoff. Remember that Billy was kidnapped on live television.
    I always forget comic book logic.

Also, the Plaza is actually right by Central Park. It's not a bad place to look.

Astonishing Member

This story arc is way cool.Looking forward to the next part.
    Art wise as in the previous issue it have just great illustrations by Humberto Ramos.
    The story is quite interesting,not just because it resembles the Kraven Last Hunt story arc but the variety of villains and friends of Spider-Man as Black Cat that this story arc have.Cool that this story have so many charecters.
    Makes sense why this story have the point one stories of Hu,i will read the 19.HU and 20.HU besides the stories in Amazing Spider-Man.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by whiteshark View Post
    This story arc is way cool.Looking forward to the next part.
    Art wise as in the previous issue it have just great illustrations by Humberto Ramos.
    The story is quite interesting,not just because it resembles the Kraven Last Hunt story arc but the variety of villains and friends of Spider-Man as Black Cat that this story arc have.Cool that this story have so many charecters.
    Makes sense why this story have the point one stories of Hu,i will read the 19.HU and 20.HU besides the stories in Amazing Spider-Man.
    Yeah Hunted is great so far. I think the .HU issues have been highlights. 16.HU was a great Black Cat story. 18.HU was a tragedy. Well-told, dark and dramatic. I see people online saying they weren't initially going to pick it up because "who cares about Gibbon. " Later they said they were glad they did and they do care about him. An amazing issue 18. HU.