Default You consume the Heart Shaped Herb (MCU) and run the red shirt gauntlet

You're at the beach sipping some unknown purple drank, you doze off and get buried in the sand by some punk kids, and after the weirdest dream in your life you burst out with the acquired powers of the MCU Black Panther. Barely an hour later of running flipping and jumping around for your own personal amusement, you encounter waves of red shirts.

-1 Gotham City thug (with a pocket knife)
    -3 club bouncers (all unarmed, 6'5, heavily muscled)
    -4 Putties (MMPR)
    -5 regular vampires (Buffy-verse)
    -1 Hand Ninja (Netflix-verse, katana wielding)
    -1 Outrider (Infinity War)

You get your standard gear () and maintain your extensive 4th wall comic book knowledge to compliment your existing combat skills ()

And you get a vibranium baseball bat.

How far do you get in the red shirt gauntlet?
    Black Panther vs Thor
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baO2V3qTuMc&t=3s
    Ref: Avengers Assemble Season 5: Black Panther Quest Ep13

Retired Overlord

Considering I was sipping drinks on a beach an hour or so earlier....Do I assume its still sunny out?

Cuz you know....I don't know what the powers that be have against buffyverse vampires....but it seems terrible unhealthy for them to get thrown at someone in broad daylight. kekeke

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Considering I was sipping drinks on a beach an hour or so earlier....Do I assume its still sunny out?

Cuz you know....I don't know what the powers that be have against buffyverse vampires....but it seems terrible unhealthy for them to get thrown at someone in broad daylight. kekeke
    Hahahaha

Idk, let's just say sun was setting when you woke up
    Black Panther vs Thor

We don't exactly know how much the heart-shaped herb amps (unlike the Supersoldier Serum, all it has empowered thus far presumably were all fit and had some degree of combat training), only that it amps to the amount of an MCU supersoldier. So assuming that, I don't do all that badly. Can definitely beat everything up to the hand ninja (Cap in the first moments post-serum handily beat the Hydra assassin).

I was already iffy with Captain America himself beating down Outriders (PIS, SMvsFL?). Five of those suckers took down the Hulkbuster.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    You're at the beach sipping some unknown purple drank, you doze off and get buried in the sand by some punk kids, and after the weirdest dream in your life you burst out with the acquired powers of the MCU Black Panther. Barely an hour later of running flipping and jumping around for your own personal amusement, you encounter waves of red shirts.

-1 Gotham City thug (with a pocket knife)
    -3 club bouncers (all unarmed, 6'5, heavily muscled)
    -4 Putties (MMPR)
    -5 regular vampires (Buffy-verse)
    -1 Hand Ninja (Netflix-verse, katana wielding)
    -1 Outrider (Infinity War)

- Should be good
    - should be good, bat will be handy
    - Id like to think I'd be fine, but my memory of putties is bad. I would be embarassed to lose to them
    - I have no idea
    - I'm dead
    - I'm really dead
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Yeah, no. People are overestimating the hand ninja. Assuming its not a "named" ninja, they were taken down en-masse by Jessica Jones (who is weaker, overall, than an MCU supersoldier). The odds are excellent.

Outriders are being a bit overestimated here methinks. They are basically fast gorillas with claws.

They aren't bullet proof, knife proof or baseball bat proof (if wielded by a super soldier) lol. They were getting done up en masse just fine by everyone at Wakanda. Including M'baku with a stick. If anything, them managing to damage Hulkbuster is the outlier. Just my opinion.

That said... either the ninja or outrider probably still kill me lol. I'm way tougher than the ninja but god if he cuts me once it's a big equalizer. I don't know squat about sword fighting except that my sensei effortlessly defeated myself and two friends simultaneously in sword play and I doubt he is as good as mystic ninja spec ops. Then I'm all bloodied up to fight said fast gorilla with claws.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

If the ninja doesn’t kill most people (which it will) the outsider will.

99.9999999999% will freeze or try to run once they see that ugly bastard rush them and I doubt one lucky shot will be enough to take em down.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Standard gear? For this place?

I’m out. :)

*choof*
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Standard gear? For this place?

I’m out.

*choof*
    What you mean??

shorts
    tank top (optional)
    towel (durable material, not that cheap stuff)
    and sunscreen spray (name brand)

You're ready for war son!
    Black Panther vs Thor

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

I have an interdimensional grapple gun to get myself out of this kind of Rumble (came from a thread long, long ago...heck, some people around here still have their Death-Star-On-A-Stick). ^_^ It's standard gear for me wrt threads that forcibly insert me into situations.

^_^
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    I have an interdimensional grapple gun to get myself out of this kind of Rumble (came from a thread long, long ago...heck, some people around here still have their Death-Star-On-A-Stick). ^_^ It's standard gear for me wrt threads that forcibly insert me into situations.

^_^
    I'll get you next time!

*places amazon prime order for anti-intermdimensional-grapple-gun gun for next rumble situation*
    Black Panther vs Thor