Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Possible episode 9 poster leak (spoilers)

https://www.cbr.com/star-wars-episod...ren-promo-art/

Seems to be legit, doesn't seem to incorporate any existing stuff that could be photoshopped...

-The biggest thing of course seems to be the Knights of Ren.

-Looks like Rey repaired the saber, looks like there's some sort of brown thing used to fix it.

-Looks like new Y-wings and a TIE interceptor. Also, Red Stormtroopers with slightly different armor design than their counterparts.

-Some weird looking alien. Hopefully not a Jar-Jar type.

-Kylo's cracked helmet look confirmed

-Also BB8's buddy.

-New characters...smuggler looking lady and I'm pretty sure the person with the gold helmet and purple suit is Keri Russel's bounty hunter character, as she was described this way.

-No sign of Rose or Luke, Leia, or Lando. Then again this is pretty much just showing off the new characters.

-Strangest of all, C-3PO with his own bandolier and bowcaster!

Also new pics down here confirms character names, and shows Lando with a cane.

http://www.theforce.net/story/front/...eak_183509.asp
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Why not just post it? Looks like CBR got nailed.

EDIT: Nevermind, spoilers!

It matches all the product descriptions of new toys so far: new TIE, Z-99 Headhunter, BTL-A6 Y-wing, A-wing Mark III, a new modified X-wing, Knights of Ren, 2 new bounty hunters, Kylo's red-lined reforged helmet, new droid, red Storm Troopers and C-3PO with bowcaster bandolier. All that is missing from the early product descriptions is Lando with a cane and a fish-like alien gangster.

But it is rather low-rez ...
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 03-27-2019 at 10:59 AM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Kind of interesting the A-wing's color scheme is now pretty much Ralph Mcquarrie's ROTJ concept art look. (The TLJ A-wing designs also bore a slight resemblance to the art, but this is even closer).
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Here's a higher rez look.

If that's true, Kylo's helmet looks really freaking cool.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

BANNED

There's lot of white i see.

Well let's see what we got.

Is it just me or is Finn moving further and further back with each poster?

C3PO is carrying a blaster? Okay, I like it.

BB8 is pushing his luck with his new buddy. We don't need more droids.

Hello there new CGI character. I hope you aren't as terrible as you look.

Hello two new characters added for the last movie that will steal time away from the characters we are supposed to care about.

Check it out, its the Knights Of Ren! I can't wait to see their lightsabers battles. What do you mean they don't seem to have lightsabers? Yeah, I see the one person with the weird knife. Maybe that one person likes knifes. I'm going to choose to believe that they have lightsabers.

Rey is both bored and boring, but when you have been playing the game on easy mode and offered only token resistance that is bound to happen.

Like the ships.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest