Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
    The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    So Mystique can now not only look like someone but smell like them?
    If Mystique or a Skrull get past Wolverine's nose it's normally because they had some help.
    "Cable was right!"

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post

Even the more grouchier and weaker but also more attractive Logan was able to spot Mystique almost instantly.
    That wasn't instantly though. It took him an issue to double-check (He didn't notice in the Jim Cheung issue).
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    That wasn't instantly though. It took him an issue to double-check (He didn't notice in the Jim Cheung issue).
    You didn’t read the fine print

almost* instantly.

*this is the only time they were together without there being a huge battle or anything major happening that might’ve distracted Logan earlier. this was the first time they were just kinda standing next to each other, talking like in this preview
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Soule was just ignoring continuity again. After Mystique was brought back by the Hand, it was specifically stated that Logan couldn’t smell her anymore.
    Oh okay. I guess the shoulder touch just seemed more empathetic than what Steve usually gives off, so it almost felt like Emma was dropping character if she was possessing him.

The way everyone is being so casual about the ressurection and the previous fallouts is kind of a let down for me.

Scott and Logan meet after the schism, both being dead and Jean alive again... but act like they only missed a week or two

Cap finds Scott (after AvsX, IvsX and the "Revolution"), former teamates Logan (who was dead) and Havok (MIA), but has nothing to say to them. wtf?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ermac View Post
    The way everyone is being so casual about the ressurection and the previous fallouts is kind of a let down for me.

Scott and Logan meet after the schism, both being dead and Jean alive again... but act like they only missed a week or two

Cap finds Scott (after AvsX, IvsX and the "Revolution"), former teamates Logan (who was dead) and Havok (MIA), but has nothing to say to them. wtf?
    We've bigger problem than this.Logan will probably get a return-party miniseries soon.

Quote Originally Posted by ermac View Post

Logan is reuniting with a bunch of his old teammates in WotR and I have a feeling it will be more of the same there. Spidey and Luke Cage just gonna be like 'Hey man, long time no see. Glad to see you're not all old and wrinkly anymore'. But I guess in the Marvel Universe, after seeing dozens of people die and come to life, it's not really a shocker anymore

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Looking good!
    also finally some Hope and Banshee

I hope Kwannon shows up and they give her solid characterization and take away Psylocke’s imagery from her. And give her her own.

Kwannow is going to take down Cyclops and Wolverine and some how Hope will save the day by smacking Alex.

I don’t know much about Karma’s character (I promise I’ll fix that eventually) but I’m certain she’s not likely to be so foolish as to advance the “plot” with dark beast. What’s up with that?

Also, I like that Jono seems to have a selection of red and black scarves. And that little smile Maddox does when Chamber punches the guy.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    I hope Kwannon shows up and they give her solid characterization and take away Psylocke’s imagery from her. And give her her own.
    I highly doubt that will happen over a few issues, it's hard to undo decades of association in so few issues...hard if not impossible...

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    They're still respecting American civil liberties and protecting bigot rallies. You'd think they'd try to conveniently have an alien invasion to stop instead of hanging around a convention centre to make sure a hate group's right to free speech isn't infringed upon. And I'm saddened that Bucky and Natasha weren't actually assassinating the group's leadership for being, you know, evil.
    Would've been nice, but the kind of assassination they'd do, unless they revealed themselves right away as the culprits, would just get blamed on mutants and it would end up putting an even bigger target on the backs of mutantkind.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

Everyone favorite game who dies next place your bets. I'm betting dani, she'll die becoming a Valkyrie and after war for the realms be revived as a mutant again. Who do you think dies next ?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Everyone favorite game who dies next place your bets. I'm betting dani, she'll die becoming a Valkyrie and after war for the realms be revived as a mutant again. Who do you think dies next ?
    Does it really count if she's killed and then comes back a few pages later?

My guess is Maddrox, but at the same time, I think Scott's team is going to suffer relatively few deaths.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Chamber. Which would be a damn shame.