Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    yooooooo same dawg
    Rosenberg: oops hehe actually i’ve got to take another twitter break byeeee xoxo

BANNED

but remember when everyone got super mad that kitty disrespected havok and kicked him out of the school

Okay, I might be going on a whim here but is it possible that this "Steve" is somehow Emma related? The little touch that Cap gave Scott kinda seemed like it was something that was almost an instinct for him. And it would also answer the question on why Cap was totally unphased by Logan's return, Emma already knew Logan was back since they merged together in the past.
    The hopeful part of me thinks that this will lead to a 'Dark Reign' type reveal with Scott and Emma being in cahoots together.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    but remember when everyone got super mad that kitty disrespected havok and kicked him out of the school
    Yes, and Kiity still sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Krew View Post
    Okay, I might be going on a whim here but is it possible that this "Steve" is somehow Emma related? The little touch that Cap gave Scott kinda seemed like it was something that was almost an instinct for him. And it would also answer the question on why Cap was totally unphased by Logan's return, Emma already knew Logan was back since they merged together in the past.
    The hopeful part of me thinks that this will lead to a 'Dark Reign' type reveal with Scott and Emma being in cahoots together.
    This seems highly likely to me. Hard to think of a better reason to zoom in on that touch.
    Last edited by acisking; 03-28-2019 at 08:08 PM.

I wonder if Scott already planned for a contingency plan in case Dark Beast tries to manipulate Shan, or maybe he already took that into account and him a and Shan have a plan goimg on already that includes Dark Beast trying to manipulate her.

Extraordinary Member

Yeah, Steve could have been Mystique in disguise.

I'm not so sure I would care for this reveal so much this time around, but then again, it would be a good way for Scott's group to really come out on top for when the others get back.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Makes sense.

While this seems unlikely, it would be the only plausible explanation as to why they didn't meet already. Maybe Scott thought Emma disappeared with the rest of the X-men, but there's no way Emma wouldn't know he returned and wouldn't go look for him.

Well let's be honest, Cap was also unphased by Scott's return just a few issues ago. It just kinda seems like the hero population just kinda roll with it when it comes to characters coming back from the dead.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    When is the character assassination of Karma going to end?
    Karma is one of the most powerful mutants around and yet Rosenberg put her on guard duty.

She was not put on direct combat in New Mutants: Dead Souls. Even in Uncanny, she can't even possess Dark Beast which is so lame because she is strong enough to possess Sage who has a computer mind.

She can even possess Scott and any of the X-Men to do what she want. Rosenberg has devalued her powers mostly because she's non-white.

She would be more useful in a fight than Wolfsbane and Dani considering that there are no other telepath in the current team than her.

They should have sent Madrox's dupes to guard over Dark Beast.

That aside, I love Salvadore's art, it's great!
    Last edited by jalsrix; 03-28-2019 at 08:51 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Technopriest View Post
    I wonder if Scott already planned for a contingency plan in case Dark Beast tries to manipulate Shan, or maybe he already took that into account and him a and Shan have a plan goimg on already that includes Dark Beast trying to manipulate her.
    What is Dark Beast trying to say when he said he will help Karma?

Is Dark Beast going to purge the TO-virus from Karma in exchange for his freedom?

BANNED

I hate so much how 90s computer animated this art looks. It looks like it could be cutscenes from a video game

BANNED

kind of realizing I've hated everything by Salvador Larroca

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by hokus83 View Post
    kind of realizing I've hated everything by Salvador Larroca
    If you hate him so much, nobody is forcing you to buy Uncanny.

I for one love his art, it is 100 hundred times better than the art at current X-Force, return of Jean Grey, return of Wolverine, X-Men Red and many others which are all very cartoonish and sketchy.

At least we can see the eyes of the X-Men and Captain America drawn by Salvador. I admit the group fight scenes are sketchy due to possibly lack of time and not lack of ability.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    What is Dark Beast trying to say when he said he will help Karma?

Is Dark Beast going to purge the TO-virus from Karma in exchange for his freedom?
    I think he wants the virus so he can do evil things with it. That's sort of his thing.