Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    I think he wants the virus so he can do evil things with it. That's sort of his thing.
    And why cant be just love D; ?

The art stinks and too many men are talking.

Mighty Member

I think Cap was Mystique. He really tossed Val under the bus and that sounds more like Mystique with her history with Val. I feel the plot and set ups or fine, but I rather a different writer do this. The pacing is off and still not thrilled with characters. I miss the days of more panels and a few more words while setting up future storylines. Those were the days

I'm going with the "Mystique is Cap" idea. This feels way to similar to how Mystique played that Logan disguise back in Bendis UxM.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Jono has too much chin. Most interaction seems to be through Scott... which is kinda weird.

It’s strange that Cap (or not Cap) left so early, but I’m liking this run so far though. I swear I’m not here just to complain.

BANNED

Just wanted to say I'm now on the "Cap is Mystique" field because I remembered that Marvel Subscriptions e-mail. Cap's actions look quite weird on this and I guess when the X-Men ask for the Avengers' help in the next issues, they'll find out they're calling the HFC.

Was hoping for a more heated debate between Cyclops and Cap, but I'm okay with Cap offering some overdue help. It beats rehashing the baggage from Avengers vs. X-Men. I think that conflict is best left forgotten for the foreseeable future.

I'm still loving this arc so far. It has really gotten things back to basics for Cyclops and Wolverine. I think this is what Uncanny X-Men needed and it's been a breath of fresh air, given all the dire stuff going on in other books.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    If you hate him so much, nobody is forcing you to buy Uncanny.

I for one love his art, it is 100 hundred times better than the art at current X-Force, return of Jean Grey, return of Wolverine, X-Men Red and many others which are all very cartoonish and sketchy.

At least we can see the eyes of the X-Men and Captain America drawn by Salvador. I admit the group fight scenes are sketchy due to possibly lack of time and not lack of ability.
    You don’t have to read it is the most unnecessary and useless reply ever

Except for this one

so.... with so many of the belief that Cap is Mystique.... what's her play?

She...plants the seeds of doubt. She sows said seeds into paranoia about who can be trusted. She fertilizes that paranoia with persuasive talk about "looking to mutant community for solutions first".

So that he'll inevitably look to the Hellfire Club out of desperation. (Fellow Frostitutes, chill out and don't come at me about the use of the word desperation. Pretty much everything on Scott's agenda is desperate. **** is dire)

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Just wanted to say I'm now on the "Cap is Mystique" field because I remembered that Marvel Subscriptions e-mail. Cap's actions look quite weird on this and I guess when the X-Men ask for the Avengers' help in the next issues, they'll find out they're calling the HFC.
    Logan would have smell that something is not right with Cap.

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    Mystique has gotten better over the years hiding her essence, she has fooled Logan a couple of times.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

I'm sure if you put on a perfume of apple pie, hamburger and patriotism you can pretend to be Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Krew View Post
    Okay, I might be going on a whim here but is it possible that this "Steve" is somehow Emma related? The little touch that Cap gave Scott kinda seemed like it was something that was almost an instinct for him. And it would also answer the question on why Cap was totally unphased by Logan's return, Emma already knew Logan was back since they merged together in the past.
    The hopeful part of me thinks that this will lead to a 'Dark Reign' type reveal with Scott and Emma being in cahoots together.
    Yeah, I think that either Emma possessed Steve or she made a construct of Steve ala Emma!Scott (who i think we should all call White Queen!Cyclops).

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Mystique has gotten better over the years hiding her essence, she has fooled Logan a couple of times.
    So Mystique can now not only look like someone but smell like them?

So Mystique can now not only look like someone but smell like them?
    Mystique and Logan seem to have an arms race about it, yes.

Mystique is getting better hiding from Logan and Logan is getting better detecting Mystique.