Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

There is no point in having a shapeshifting antagonist if characters can just sniff them out.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    There is no point in having a shapeshifting antagonist if characters can just sniff them out.
    Or read her mind.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    I want Scott to call 1-800-Avenge-Me and see exactly what Cap and the others will do to help mutants. I'm betting nothing, claiming their hands are tied political. Like it's so difficult to put up a few hunted mutants in Avengers Mansion or Stark Tower or anywhere a billionaire's resources or super spy's connections can find that's safe.
    Aren't the Avengers currently not involved with the government ?

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    They're the outright enemies of the government.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Is this the first time Cap's seen Logan alive? Got to be the most low-key "reunion" ever.

(And c'mon Logan, you trust Cap. You're not the one who went through Secret Empire).
    he's been through AvX; where they attacked him and threw him into the ocean.

Even the more grouchier and weaker but also more attractive Logan was able to spot Mystique almost instantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Would it really be so bad that they let Hope and the MLF take care of those people? It makes me uncomfortable to see the X-men defend racists.
    so what happens when the MLF shows up to one of these rallies the same time as Magneto's Brotherhood? who has the right of way?

BANNED

Soule was just ignoring continuity again. After Mystique was brought back by the Hand, it was specifically stated that Logan couldn’t smell her anymore.

Mighty Member

Im glad its touching on the plot point in dead souls

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

My thoughts so far:
    -Steve is likely Mystique, especially going so far as to mention Val and keeping "his" distance from Logan to avoid detection. And yes Wolverine should not be able to smell the difference anymore but who deals with continuity these days
    -If Steve is Steve, then the touch on the shoulder was him placing a tracker on Scott to monitor his movements (or Mystique might have done the same)
    -Dark Hank is definitely going to try to expunge Warlock from Karma for his goals and needs, especially since he's part machine these days. Which may have been the reason why Scott left her there so if she does get healed she can instantly take over his mind
    -I'm liking this Jono

Dark Hank is just Dank.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Dark Hank is just Dank.
    I'm rolling with dat moving forward

Dark Hank is just Dank.
    This is genius lmaoo

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    My thoughts so far:
    -Steve is likely Mystique, especially going so far as to mention Val and keeping "his" distance from Logan to avoid detection. And yes Wolverine should not be able to smell the difference anymore but who deals with continuity these days
    -If Steve is Steve, then the touch on the shoulder was him placing a tracker on Scott to monitor his movements (or Mystique might have done the same)
    -Dark Hank is definitely going to try to expunge Warlock from Karma for his goals and needs, especially since he's part machine these days. Which may have been the reason why Scott left her there so if she does get healed she can instantly take over his mind
    -I'm liking this Jono
    I like the idea that Scott is hoping to use Dark Beast's own normal plans against him.

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    They're still respecting American civil liberties and protecting bigot rallies. You'd think they'd try to conveniently have an alien invasion to stop instead of hanging around a convention centre to make sure a hate group's right to free speech isn't infringed upon. And I'm saddened that Bucky and Natasha weren't actually assassinating the group's leadership for being, you know, evil.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'