Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast
    BANNED

Chamber will be safe, so many writers and artists at Marvel loves him

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Chamber. Which would be a damn shame.
    Yes, he is one of the most original mutants to come out of the 90s. I love Generation-X.

If War of the Realms takes place after this issue, then spoilers:
    no one important
    end of spoilers dies according to this interview: https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...-of-the-realms

BANNED

I'm starting to think the solicit's mention to the "loss of one of their own" MIGHT not mean someone on the team, but some ally of the team. It's a wait and see game.

Also, pretty cool interview. Scott's eye loss seems to be something really relevant and cool to know he'll let Dani take the offense while he goes on the defense. Also, that Sunspot teaser LMAO Bring me my boy back, Matthew. I miss him too much for my own good.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    I'm starting to think the solicit's mention to the "loss of one of their own" MIGHT not mean someone on the team, but some ally of the team. It's a wait and see game.

Also, pretty cool interview. Scott's eye loss seems to be something really relevant and cool to know he'll let Dani take the offense while he goes on the defense. Also, that Sunspot teaser LMAO Bring me my boy back, Matthew. I miss him too much for my own good.
    I wonder if they are trying to go for the same visual Scott had in AoA, with him missing an eye and adopting a visor to match. I really like this team that Rosenberg adopted, even though it doesn't have any of my favorites, and I agree that I would love to see Berto back with this team.

I also noticed that both Dani and Shan are missing the Phalanx parts, so I guess that get cured in Uncanny before the War of Realms begins.

Quote Originally Posted by Technopriest View Post
    I also noticed that both Dani and Shan are missing the Phalanx parts, so I guess that get cured in Uncanny before the War of Realms begins.
    I didn't see Shan on any if the preview pages released so far.

She's phalanx free on the cover, but that's not necessarily a sign that she's cured.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ermac View Post
    The way everyone is being so casual about the ressurection and the previous fallouts is kind of a let down for me.

Scott and Logan meet after the schism, both being dead and Jean alive again... but act like they only missed a week or two

Cap finds Scott (after AvsX, IvsX and the "Revolution"), former teamates Logan (who was dead) and Havok (MIA), but has nothing to say to them. wtf?

Gone are the days of quality writing in Chris Claremont's time.

Nowadays, death is just seen as a 'period of rest'. So nobody is surprised.

The same thing happened with the resurrection of Cypher, the New Mutants were hardly jubilant or surprised.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Kwannow is going to take down Cyclops and Wolverine and some how Hope will save the day by smacking Alex.
    I assume Kwannon is part of Magneto's new brotherhood of evil mutants and not part of MLF.

She'll only appear next issue and not this issue.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Everyone favorite game who dies next place your bets. I'm betting dani, she'll die becoming a Valkyrie and after war for the realms be revived as a mutant again. Who do you think dies next ?
    I heard it's most probably the leader of MLF which is Hope.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
    If War of the Realms takes place after this issue, then spoilers:
    no one important
    end of spoilers dies according to this interview: https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...-of-the-realms
    Thanks for the link.

It seems that War of Realms take place after this issue or next issue but before the death of an X-Man

But I am surprised Hope and Banshee gets to join the team even though the panels of your link didn't show them.
    Last edited by jalsrix; 03-30-2019 at 07:04 AM.

Spectacular Member Doctor_Foxey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Am I the only one loving these new glasses of Scott? Love the model he is wearing.
    I totally agree. You can see his expressions better.
    check out my art if you are interested

https://doctor-rainbowfoxey.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor_Foxey View Post
    I totally agree. You can see his expressions better.
    Yes, the new glasses seem made so that he can show his emotions better, make him less stoic. It fits with what Scott seems to try to achieve now that he has resurrected, connect better with the rest of the X-men.

I also love Scott's new glasses and being able to see his eyes. As for the preview, it looks amazing and reads well. If Steve is truly Steve, then I am satisfied with his talk with Scott. I'm hoping that we are on an upward swing regarding the bad blood between them from AvX.

If Steve is Mystique, then yes she should be capable of fooling others but her power is not always consistent. I remember back during the original X-Factor book when the team worked with Valerie Cooper and was government sanctioned, Mystique was getting better at copying the scents of others. I believe she was able to fool Wild Child into believing she was Jean-Marie Beaubier.

Anyway, I'm hoping Shan doesn't fall for Dark Beast's manipulations. No one should be fooled by him at this point unless it's to lure him into a trap.

I just did a little catch-up on the last few issues and everything just seems so weirdly rushed? (Which makes more sense now with the Hickman announcement, I guess). Like Rosenberg is trying to build this "last X-Men story" epic but everything just seems to happen without any rhyme or reason.

Oh here's a bunch of mutants being tortured for god knows what reason
    Oh look we just found Dark Beast out of nowhere so let's lock him up
    Oh look the Marauders just murdered a bunch of Morlocks again just because
    Oh hey let's just casually invade a foreign country without any political consequences

???