Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Default Avengers: End Game - NO SPOILERS!

Movie comes out in less then a month and I can't find a thread on it.

LET'S GO!!!
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

The things I’m most interested in are the post credits scenes.

I know the broad strokes of what will happen. I expect some good laughs and some heroic EFF YEAH moments, but Endgame has no mysteries, aside from gambling on the 3 deaths that might not be reversed (lol ofc they’ll come back)

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

I hope the very end of the movie pulls inspiration from Avengers Finale (2004). Think it would be a fitting way to end the Infinity Saga.

Also hope Stan Lee’s A4 cameo is Spider-Man 3 like except it’s him looking at a statue of the O6 near the end (preferably as a post credits scene)

I'm counting the days until I can see this film.

We are now truly living in a new Golden Age of Cinema!!!

Astonishing Member

Ugh tickets don't go on sale until 4/2.

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    The things I’m most interested in are the post credits scenes.

I know the broad strokes of what will happen. I expect some good laughs and some heroic EFF YEAH moments, but Endgame has no mysteries, aside from gambling on the 3 deaths that might not be reversed (lol ofc they’ll come back)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    I hope the very end of the movie pulls inspiration from Avengers Finale (2004). Think it would be a fitting way to end the Infinity Saga.

Also hope Stan Lee’s A4 cameo is Spider-Man 3 like except it’s him looking at a statue of the O6 near the end (preferably as a post credits scene)
    The only "rumor" I've seen get some "hush hush" reactions from Marvel has been that Endgame will setup more one-off stories for the future but the big plan is for a House of M event to bring the mutants back in the fold. It's the only rumor that people are really avoiding talking about.

You might get your wish in terms of a Disassembled-style ending.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium