Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
So does anyone think there will be a surprise character introduced in this movie?
Black Knight has been a constant rumor I see 0 chance of happening.
Would love to see Bruce giving some unseen women a blood transfusion in a stinger.

spoilers:
I know a popular but unlikely rumor/supposed plot leak is there Is a final post credit stinger at the end of a hooded man walking down the street that you cant make out any features of and some guys try to rob him and as they do you hear Snikt! And see there claws come out his sleeve. Unlikely but possible. They could film that in one day and tag it onto the film as a Hey! General audience guess who's coming to the Marvel universe!. By keeping him covered head to toe and showing only claws it delievers the message without worrying about casting yet.
end of spoilers
It wouldn't at all surprise me to see some sort of connecting dual credit thing after End Game and Dark Phoenix. Given all the reality warping potential of both movies it would be an easy way to introduce the X-men into the MCU. And with the reality warping they could keep the parts of the X-verse they want to keep because its working (Deadpool) and reconfigure the other parts they have to change due to retiring actors (Wolverine / Hugh Jackman) or the X-men being stuck in the past. The way you describe it would work perfect because the implication is there without having to worry about casting.

That said I fully expect one of the end credit scenes to be a tear jerker scene in some sort of Afterlife where now deceased Steve Rogers, who I expect to die in the Endgame, finally gets that dance with Peggy.