Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Yea no longer think that was Hulks arm in the hands in n scene. Got a clear shot of Warmachine and and his Quantem suit is significantly bigger then anyone elses.

Didnt see the spoilers and I'm debating asking one of you to PM it. I've never cared about spoilers before but iono a movie this might be nice to be surprised
    literally, they are everywhere tons of people have downloaded the clips I'm certain you can still find it on youtube if you search
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Yea no longer think that was Hulks arm in the hands in n scene. Got a clear shot of Warmachine and and his Quantem suit is significantly bigger then anyone elses.

Didnt see the spoilers and I'm debating asking one of you to PM it. I've never cared about spoilers before but iono a movie this might be nice to be surprised
    If you read the comics or have read a lot of comics, most of the surprises aren't that big.

I always like being surprised and am only tangentially aware of a few and wish I wasn't. Somebody dumped a preview on my desk, I thought it was not a spoiler.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 04-16-2019 at 02:55 PM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    If you read the comics or have read a lot of comics, most of the surprises aren't that big.

I always like being surprised and am only tangentially aware of a few and wish I wasn't. Somebody dumped a preview on my desk, I thought it was not a spoiler.
    Yea read it on Reddit honestly wasnt shocked by anything.

Also this could be a misdirect by Marvel with fake scenes leaked in low res so they didnt have to work too hard on the cgi.

I've seen the spoilers, and I'm not bothered in the least.

I love spoilers, and I'll still go to see this film despite knowing what happens before the film is in theaters.

Actually, now I'm even more excited to see this movie.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by karatattoo View Post
    I've seen the spoilers, and I'm not bothered in the least.

I love spoilers, and I'll still go to see this film despite knowing what happens before the film is in theaters.

Actually, now I'm even more excited to see this movie.
    I've always maintained that if something can be spoiled, it wasn't very good to begin with. The joy is in the journey, not being surprised at the end of the journey.

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    I've always maintained that if something can be spoiled, it wasn't very good to begin with. The joy is in the journey, not being surprised at the end of the journey.
    100% agree but sometimes going in blind can add to the experience but I dont think spoilers ruin anything. If sixth sense wasnt good knowing the twist then it just wasnt good. But not knowing could add another level of enjoyment upon the first viewing. Spoilers can hurt your experience upon first viewing but if a movie is good it's good regardless. But some people really enjoy being taken off guard or by surprise so I get why some people avoid then like the plague

^I'm inclined to agree with the three of you. Generally speaking, accidentally coming across spoilers on the web doesn't affect my enjoyment of a movie; though obviously you get more out of a first viewing if you go in fresh.

It's like knowing Vader is Luke's father; pretty much everyone does, but Empire still stands as an awesome movie.
    Take my dreams, childish and weak at the seams
    Please don't analyze, please just be there for me

I disagree but I can't really get into it without talking about how the leaked footage was presented or expectations for the film and other details
    The J-man

It appears the ending, who dies, who survives, and the setup for the next phase are spoiler free still.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    It appears the ending, who dies, who survives, and the setup for the next phase are spoiler free still.
    Yup and again this is Marvel I trust 10% of what we see in the trailers. Even if the leak wasnt planned who knows if they saw legit scenes that are in the movie.

I'm actually hoping to see Hulk leave with Dr. Strange and Valkyrie at the end.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post
    I'm actually hoping to see Hulk leave with Dr. Strange and Valkyrie at the end.
    Probaly not but might get a shot of the three teaming up at some point of this movie. If they all live maybe once Namor and SS join the MCU we can get that proper team up

Incredible Member

Hi all! Is this a safe place??

I'd love to read spoiler-free impressions of the spoilers, in case anyone wants to share!

Incredible Member Robotech Master's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Johnatellodi View Post
    Hi all! Is this a safe place??

I'd love to read spoiler-free impressions of the spoilers, in case anyone wants to share!
    The main plot points of Act 2 look to be very fun from what we have seen, and will pay homage to the overall journey through the MCU up to this point
    Stuff already kinda confirmed by toys confirmed, but devoid of context or resolution, so it will be interesting to see where they are going with it
    It seems like very minor characters from the different franchises may get at least a cameo, so I expect quite a few surprises
    I don't know how you ever top what the final act appears to be
    Something happens that everyone has always wanted and theaters are going to fucking erupt with cheering/applause, may need to have earplugs at the ready

Those are the impressions I walked away from the scattered footage I saw, without any details about what it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
    The main plot points of Act 2 look to be very fun from what we have seen, and will pay homage to the overall journey through the MCU up to this point
    Stuff already kinda confirmed by toys confirmed, but devoid of context or resolution, so it will be interesting to see where they are going with it
    It seems like very minor characters from the different franchises may get at least a cameo, so I expect quite a few surprises
    I don't know how you ever top what the final act appears to be
    Something happens that everyone has always wanted and theaters are going to fucking erupt with cheering/applause, may need to have earplugs at the ready

Those are the impressions I walked away from the scattered footage I saw, without any details about what it was.
    I am under the impression that 0% of the finale has been leaked, per Russos.