Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

I think they got a tad bit "greedy" with this trailer they had been doing a decent job of staying away from things that were spoiler worthy but this one has things I think they could have avoided putting in a trailer. That said it is a 3-hour movie so I am going to give them benefit of the doubt there is a lot of stuff we haven't seen . Also they have admitted to using scenes in trailers that is not the movies so not everthing we see might be there.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    I think they got a tad bit "greedy" with this trailer they had been doing a decent job of staying away from things that were spoiler worthy but this one has things I think they could have avoided putting in a trailer. That said it is a 3-hour movie so I am going to give them benefit of the doubt there is a lot of stuff we haven't seen . Also they have admitted to using scenes in trailers that is not the movies so not everthing we see might be there.
    It’s entirely possible that everything they’ve shown us happens within the first hour so it might not be as spoilery as it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post

Tickets on sale. This 1 minute special look is almost entirely new footage.
    Stark: Do you trust me?
    Cap: I do.
    (Stark puts on Iron Man suite and whisks Cap away)
    Stark: I can show you the world....

I cannot take credit for this one. Thanks Shane Frasier.

It’s entirely possible that everything they’ve shown us happens within the first hour so it might not be as spoilery as it seems.
    I agree with that but stuff like Cap and Tony making up or Pepper and Tony seeing each other again. Or even the fact that they go face Thanos with a squad. I think would have bigger punch if we didn't see them but I trust Marvel I mean if this stuff isn't big moments what are the big moments? And that is pretty exciting thought

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    I agree with that but stuff like Cap and Tony making up or Pepper and Tony seeing each other again. Or even the fact that they go face Thanos with a squad. I think would have bigger punch if we didn't see them but I trust Marvel I mean if this stuff isn't big moments what are the big moments? And that is pretty exciting thought
    They’ve only given us snippets of things we knew was gonna happen (Tony & Pepper, Tony & Cap, the squad going after Thanos, etc). The only thing we’ve learned is the they’ll go after him more than once.

Plus it’s worth noting that Tony clearly arrives when it’s night but the scene of Tony & Cap is in the day so it’s extremely likely the Tony & Cap scene isn’t them making up.

Are those tattoos on jeremy renner real?��

Apparently all the current trailers only contain footage from the first 30 minutes of the movie.

Also, I wish they didn't show the Steve and Tony moment. I know most of us figured it would happen, but that is a crowd cheering moment.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Apparently all the current trailers only contain footage from the first 30 minutes of the movie.

Also, I wish they didn't show the Steve and Tony moment. I know most of us figured it would happen, but that is a crowd cheering moment.
    I kind of agree with Arsenal. I have a feeling that this scene is not the big applause moment of them getting back together for the first time. I could be wrong, but I don't think the Russos would put that in the trailer based on previous interviews.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

I had read that (and of course this was reddit fan theory/fiction ish) people were saying the movie goes they go kick Thanos' ass, kill him and then antman emerges and brings up the quantum/time travel idea....I dunno I highly doubt that..my thing trying to figure the time is Widow. She had the white bob in IW, we see it in Endgame, but we also see long red hair with blond tips indicating her hair has grown out indicating the passage of time....I dunno....I love it that we are going in with some many questions still unanswered and no clear idea of the plot from A to B like we get with movies these days

Quote Originally Posted by C_Miller View Post
    I kind of agree with Arsenal. I have a feeling that this scene is not the big applause moment of them getting back together for the first time. I could be wrong, but I don't think the Russos would put that in the trailer based on previous interviews.
    It's still a step towards reconciliation. It dulls the impact IMHO but YMMV. That's just me. I guess there's no doubt in my mind that they makeup but your average MCU may not think so.

My point is moot.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

The alternate I’ve seen is that Tony & Nebula return to Earth, the avengers go find Thanos. Get their asses kicked and the scene with Stark stuck in Space is the aftermath of that.

And my point was that the scene in the trailer happens after Tony & Cap make up, not before. Besides, it’s marvel. For all we know that scene’s not even in the movie anyway.
    Last edited by Arsenal; 04-02-2019 at 09:45 AM.

The alternate I’ve seen is that Tony & Nebula return to Earth, the avengers go find Thanos. Get their asses kicked and the scene with Stark stuck in Space is the aftermath of that.

And my point was that the scene in the trailer happens after Tony & Cap make up, not before. Besides, it’s marvel. For all we know that scene’s not even in the movie anyway.
    True that.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Compared to every other MCU movie we really know nothing imo. They usually show the whole movie in the three trailers they put out.
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

It took me 6 HOURS to get 1 ticket. Thanos killed half the universe, along with AMC Theaters and Fandango's servers as well.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    It took me 6 HOURS to get 1 ticket. Thanos killed half the universe, along with AMC Theaters and Fandango's servers as well.
    Lol AMC sent out a big apology this movie crashed they're website haha