Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    It's still a step towards reconciliation. It dulls the impact IMHO but YMMV. That's just me. I guess there's no doubt in my mind that they makeup but your average MCU may not think so.

My point is moot.
    It's also worth keeping in mind that it's grey-haired Tony that says that, so it may not be a version of the character that has in-story relevance, in Cap's time, to their falling out.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    It took me 6 HOURS to get 1 ticket. Thanos killed half the universe, along with AMC Theaters and Fandango's servers as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Lol AMC sent out a big apology this movie crashed they're website haha
    Lol, I wasn’t even trying to get early/opening day tickets i was just checking my email, got message from Cinemark about avengers and was like sure i’ll do that now...why is Cinemark soooo slow today? Do I need to clear my cache?

I never had to worry about getting tickets luckily, theater near my house is pretty low volume and always in stock. The real pain is waiting till the end of the month.
    Somewhere, a nerd cries. I feel nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeonsSilverStar View Post
    I never had to worry about getting tickets luckily, theater near my house is pretty low volume and always in stock. The real pain is waiting till the end of the month.
    Starting tomorrow, you can watch one movie a day in preparation!

I prefer release order but this time I am doing chronological.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by ZeonsSilverStar View Post
    Yea I recently moved to the middle of nowhere in Idaho for work and yea the theater will be packed opening night but you dont have to buy early. Just show up a little early. I bought mine online anyway

AMC is definitely the dominant theater chain around here. I was noticing that the non-AMC theaters all seemed to be filling up very fast... likely from people too impatient to wait for AMC to get their ticketing system back online.

BANNED

It's clear by now that Marvel has achieved a Nirvana of movie-making. Their movies have elevated beyond entertaining diversions into events that a significant number of people feel compelled to be able to discuss as soon as possible, like the Super Bowl. A lot of games might not be all that great, but the audience is there regardless. Many of Marvel's latest movies have been serviceable, but not what you historically think of as game-changing movie blockbusters. But also, there's symptoms of a rising tide raising all boats. Other studios movies have benefited from the same phenomenon where superheroes are concerned. Which makes the misses stand out all the more.

It may be possible that a line or two of dialog referencing the Fantastic Four and/or X-Men could be inserted into Avengers: Endgame.

Not a direct mention, but a a more casual one, such as stating that the Avengers calls to the Baxter Building have gone unanswered.

Quote Originally Posted by lilyinblue View Post
    AMC is definitely the dominant theater chain around here. I was noticing that the non-AMC theaters all seemed to be filling up very fast... likely from people too impatient to wait for AMC to get their ticketing system back online.
    I purchased my tickets from AMC quite easily last night.

The first showing on April 26th.

Quote Originally Posted by karatattoo View Post
    I purchased my tickets from AMC quite easily last night.

The first showing on April 26th.
    AMC's servers were down for most of the morning yesterday... both their ticketing system and the website itself. But it was back up shortly after 1pm EST. I think everything's been running fairly smoothly since.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post

Tickets on sale. This 1 minute special look is almost entirely new footage.
    I don't know what had me more hyped, that Steve and Tony scene or the final scene of the Avengers Trinity.

Similarly, I can't decide which scene had more feels...Pepper and Tony, or Nebula and Rocket...

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    Lol, I wasn’t even trying to get early/opening day tickets i was just checking my email, got message from Cinemark about avengers and was like sure i’ll do that now...why is Cinemark soooo slow today? Do I need to clear my cache?
    Man, I got lucky. I managed to get two tickets online. The theater's a block from my office, so I then got 4 more tickets, no problem and then in the evening, I got my final ticket online (going twice with friends and family).

So does anyone think there will be a surprise character introduced in this movie?
    Black Knight has been a constant rumor I see 0 chance of happening.
    Would love to see Bruce giving some unseen women a blood transfusion in a stinger.

spoilers:
    I know a popular but unlikely rumor/supposed plot leak is there Is a final post credit stinger at the end of a hooded man walking down the street that you cant make out any features of and some guys try to rob him and as they do you hear Snikt! And see there claws come out his sleeve. Unlikely but possible. They could film that in one day and tag it onto the film as a Hey! General audience guess who's coming to the Marvel universe!. By keeping him covered head to toe and showing only claws it delievers the message without worrying about casting yet.
    end of spoilers

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Nah, I don't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Starting tomorrow, you can watch one movie a day in preparation!

I prefer release order but this time I am doing chronological.
    That's a good idea actually though I do have some gaps to fill in my collection.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Yea I recently moved to the middle of nowhere in Idaho for work and yea the theater will be packed opening night but you dont have to buy early. Just show up a little early. I bought mine online anyway
    Pretty much the way mine works as well. I do like to arrive about 10 minutes early so I can get through the concession line.
    Somewhere, a nerd cries. I feel nothing.