Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    So does anyone think there will be a surprise character introduced in this movie?
    Black Knight has been a constant rumor I see 0 chance of happening.
    Would love to see Bruce giving some unseen women a blood transfusion in a stinger.

spoilers:
    I know a popular but unlikely rumor/supposed plot leak is there Is a final post credit stinger at the end of a hooded man walking down the street that you cant make out any features of and some guys try to rob him and as they do you hear Snikt! And see there claws come out his sleeve. Unlikely but possible. They could film that in one day and tag it onto the film as a Hey! General audience guess who's coming to the Marvel universe!. By keeping him covered head to toe and showing only claws it delievers the message without worrying about casting yet.
    end of spoilers
    It wouldn't at all surprise me to see some sort of connecting dual credit thing after End Game and Dark Phoenix. Given all the reality warping potential of both movies it would be an easy way to introduce the X-men into the MCU. And with the reality warping they could keep the parts of the X-verse they want to keep because its working (Deadpool) and reconfigure the other parts they have to change due to retiring actors (Wolverine / Hugh Jackman) or the X-men being stuck in the past. The way you describe it would work perfect because the implication is there without having to worry about casting.

That said I fully expect one of the end credit scenes to be a tear jerker scene in some sort of Afterlife where now deceased Steve Rogers, who I expect to die in the Endgame, finally gets that dance with Peggy.

Quote Originally Posted by TriggerWarning View Post
    It wouldn't at all surprise me to see some sort of connecting dual credit thing after End Game and Dark Phoenix. Given all the reality warping potential of both movies it would be an easy way to introduce the X-men into the MCU. And with the reality warping they could keep the parts of the X-verse they want to keep because its working (Deadpool) and reconfigure the other parts they have to change due to retiring actors (Wolverine / Hugh Jackman) or the X-men being stuck in the past. The way you describe it would work perfect because the implication is there without having to worry about casting.

That said I fully expect one of the end credit scenes to be a tear jerker scene in some sort of Afterlife where now deceased Steve Rogers, who I expect to die in the Endgame, finally gets that dance with Peggy.
    Yea they arent keeping that cast buddy. They are gonna reboot the Xmen wholesale not merge. Deadpool is the only one safe and that cause they arent bringing him into the MCU.

That would be a touching scene but I dont see them doing a heaven scene. I think they would frame it differently then them in Hesven dancing. But I can maybe see something with the Soul stone causing this

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Yea they arent keeping that cast buddy. They are gonna reboot the Xmen wholesale not merge. Deadpool is the only one safe and that cause they arent bringing him into the MCU.

That would be a touching scene but I dont see them doing a heaven scene. I think they would frame it differently then them in Hesven dancing. But I can maybe see something with the Soul stone causing this
    They don’t have to explain how it’s happening, just leave it ambiguous and let the audience make their own conclusions.

Honestly, the main reason that DP is safe while the rest of the X-franchise gets rebooted is he makes a lot more money than they do. If the new cast did bigger numbers at the box office they’d be singing a different tune.

Obviously they aren't keeping most of the cast but Deadpool as I said and you agree isn't going to be changed because its working so well.

Others like McAvoy, Fassebender, and Jennifer Lawrence have said they want to be done after Dark Phoenix. Hugh Jackman as I said has retired from Wolverine due to his age.

The rest though they might consider keeping though that in large part depends on how Dark Phoenix turns out and is received. Or they could recast. I just wouldn't assume its a given they recast everyone yet.

Quote Originally Posted by TriggerWarning View Post
    Obviously they aren't keeping most of the cast but Deadpool as I said and you agree isn't going to be changed because its working so well.

Others like McAvoy, Fassebender, and Jennifer Lawrence have said they want to be done after Dark Phoenix. Hugh Jackman as I said has retired from Wolverine due to his age.

The rest though they might consider keeping though that in large part depends on how Dark Phoenix turns out and is received. Or they could recast. I just wouldn't assume its a given they recast everyone yet.
    I dont see the benefit of keeping some actors and not others. Fiegie is gonna want to start from scratch with his own vision.

Lol Fandango had to create a que or waiting room to buy Avengers Endgame tickets to avoid crashing they're system again. Apparently its sold 5x more tickets then Infinity wars pre sale numbers.
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 04-10-2019 at 06:19 PM.

So do we think there is a huge time jump or that Hawkeye already had some Samurai training. I mean I guess they can say that's where is Bow and Arrow skills came from in the MCU. But hes not just Ronan dude has a samurai inspired tat sleeve. So I assume hes got some kinda Samurai training at some point. Hmmm not sure

No new footage but still good

So do we think there is a huge time jump or that Hawkeye already had some Samurai training. I mean I guess they can say that's where is Bow and Arrow skills came from in the MCU. But hes not just Ronan dude has a samurai inspired tat sleeve. So I assume hes got some kinda Samurai training at some point. Hmmm not sure
    Tony’s Iron Man armor is gonna go from Mark 50 to Mark 85 so I assume there’s gotta be some kind of time jump in there.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the time skip comes when Scott makes his way out of the quantum realm.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

As much as I want Cap to die, just to complete his story and his arc of the person that he is, and a large segment of people seem to think it will happen, I don't think that he will. I think it's too too obvious to go that route and they still have lots of surprises to unpack in the film including who ultimately dies. As I think one or two have to take a permanent dirtnap or all the talk of stakes will ring hollow.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    I wouldn’t be surprised if the time skip comes when Scott makes his way out of the quantum realm.
    The rumor from leaked summary, for about 4 months, has been

spoilers:
    Rocket rescues Nebula and Tony while searching for survivors in space. The team takes on Thanos again after Rocket's device locates Thanos using the IG. Rocket dies in the raid, everyone gets totally destroyed except Thor, who sees his vision from Ultron coming to life, and Captain Marvel loses all or most of her powers. Rocket is sucked into the Soul Stone but Dr. Strange sends him back out with a message. Apparently Rocket sees that everyone is alive in the Soul Stone trying to breakout and Stephen wants Rocket to tell everyone they "can escape if you undo the past." Dr. Strange appears outside the Soul Realm in astral form with an alive Rocket. Banner Hulks out but looks smaller and in more control, which provides the distraction and Marvel kills Thanos. Steve sulks because they avenged everyone but didn't save them. They collect the now drained stones. Thanos is shown with the little Gamora, whom now is older. She reveals that you have courted me well as she turns into Death.

3 years pass and then, *POOF* the long dead Ant-Man appears and the movie begins the time travel segments. When they ask him how he escaped, he points to the van and out steps his crew. He ultimately says he followed a beacon when it was turned on by his old crew. Scott comes up with a plan to power up the stones, narrated by everyone's favorite sidekick. Tony builds Quantum suits. They build a Quantum device with a permanently changed Banner still getting used to the change. Rocket makes containment devices for the stones. Tony, Bruce, and Rocket build a new, techy looking IG. Rocket and Hulk tell the team the new IG will probably only work once, kill the user, and Tony says he will be the one to use it and keys it to his signature before anyone can argue. The survivors split up to each get a stone from the past and future. Carol with a group of Skrulls and Kree stays to protect the device, along with a Wakandian honor guard led by Okoye and M'Baku, Wong and his new best friend, a souless Vision. Thanos is angry his work is being undone and pleads with Mistress Death to send him back He starts his march to the portal as the team goes in. Wakanda's shield breaks after one blast from Thanos and another battle begins. Before they all jump, Cap gives a speech and tells them, "No do-overs. No mistakes."

Widow Banner, & Tony head to the future to recharge the Time Stone and team up with the New Avengers ... Hawkeye (Kate Bishop), Stature (Cassie Lang), Spectrum (Monica Rambeau), a Skrull that looks like Hulk and Banner but smaller, Vision, Rescue (Pepper Pots), and Iron Lad (Harley Keener) whom all say the Avengers all died 3 years ago trying to stop Thanos when he "killed another half of Earth" and put the Black Order in charge of Earth; a coven of witches led by a telepath with the Time stone. Except Tony. Old Tony shows up as the new leader of SHIELD. The Skrull Hulk is a huge fan of Banner and hits on him, Pepper shuns old Tony when he shows up and he later reveals to young Tony that he needs to retire and have a baby with Pepper when the Time stone is recharged. "You get a do-over. Take it." This group appears stranded because their homing beacon broke when they secured the stone.

Steve, Hawkeye, and Lang go to the Battle of New York to recharge the Space and Mind Stones. Several gags are shown with them running into different scenes from the Avengers and everyone getting confused about who Ant-Man is and why they are out of position. They convince Loki to turn on Thanos and turn them over, which he does, but he still gets owned by the Hulk and the Battle of NY looks relatively the same. They charge the stones and teleport back to "current" Earth, where Thanos is shown tearing Wakanda up. Steve joins the charge. Lang and Hawkeye stay back to wait for the others.

Rocket, Thor, and War Machine go to the Battle of Xandar to stop the Children of Thanos and Outriders from getting the Power Stone for Thanos. Thor takes out all 4 Black Order members. They charge the stone, and teleport back but not after Rocket stays behind to make sure the other two escape because the suit beacons broke, which confuses Rhodey and Thor. Rocket appears to be dead for real this time. War Machine joins the charge as Thor helps guard the portal.

Nebula & Valkyrie go to Knowhere and make a deal to charge the Reality Stone prior to Thanos' attack. Nebula betrays Valkyrie and leaves Knowhere with the stone but Valkyrie is shown in one of the Collector's displays screaming when Nebula leaves for Vormir. We see her arrive on Vormir, some time passes, and she watches Gamora get thrown to her death. Nebula smiles. Thanos is teleported away. The Aether fade is shown, Rocket standing there alive, and Gamora confused, thinking she was dead. Rocket says, "Did it work?" Nebula: "One way to find out," and they all leave with Gamora wondering what is going on. Rocket said he faked his death on Xandar to rescue Nebula and Tony and to then wait on Vormir for Nebula to return with the Reality Stone to trick Thanos. The Soul Stone has to see that Thanos lied to it can be removed from the IG.

Back in alternate future Earth, Pepper saves young Tony but is killed. Old Tony grabs Widow, Banner, and young Tony and uses the Time Stone to send them back to "current" Earth, telling him to "make it right". The use of the Stone kills old Tony as they rewind time. Widow joins the charge, old Tony turns to dust, and the real Stark boosts the beacons to help get the others back. Banner leaps into action fight Thanos.

Hulk rips off the IG but is stabbed mortally. Nebula, Rocket, and Gamora airdrop in. Nebula uses the IG and rewinds time to just before the snap. Thanos stabs her after it's over and puts the IG back on. Banner is shown normal, wondering why he's not stabbed, but he Hulks out, bigger than before when he sees Thanos. Cap, Widow, and Okoye are shown charging Thanos with Hulk. Panther, Winter Solider, and Falcon drop into frame. They look surprised. Thanos looks at the IG and says what have you done to Nebula. The stones are weakening. Behind Thanos, the other heroes emerge, alive.

Thor rips Thanos a new one. Thanos rewinds time. Rocket puts stones on Tony's IG while he attempts to stop Thanos. Thanos sees the stone growing weaker again. He rewinds time again but Tony, Cap, and Banner Quantum back to the beginning of the battle but end up on Xandar. The 3 fight until it's just Cap vs. Thanos on Xandar. Tony Q's them back to Wakanda, prior to the snap. Thanos falls to his knees and sees the stones are even weaker.

Thanos ashes people with the Soul Stone that just got back. He tells Tony he can't undo everything because the Soul Stone requires a sacrifice and rips off the new IG. Steve blocks a kill shot on Tony from Thanos that breaks his shield. It knocks Thanos down but not Steve. The IG is off from the blast. Rodgers puts on the new IG with 5 stones. Tony tells him, "We don't trade lives." Cap: "Goodbye Tony." The Soul Stone flies off Thanos to Cap, Thanos screams, and Cap snaps his fingers with a white fade.

A funeral for Steve is shown with Stan Lee eulogizing him. The Stark wedding is shown during the speech. Pepper is pregnant. The Guardians leave Earth. Carol is helping NY rebuild. Strange and Wong are off. Wanda is holding Vision's hand. T'Challa is shown hugging Shuri, his mom, and Okoye while looking over their Kingdom being rebuilt. Peter is shown swinging into the NY sunset as the movie ends with, "because with great power, comes great responsibility, True Believers … EXCELSIOR!" Thank you Stan and end credits.

First end credit is Tony, Pepper, and Baby Stark paying respects to Steve.

Second end credit is the Barton's returning from a night out. They open their door to see that Peter has webbed up the kids and he's really tired. "I can explain!"

Final end credits is a cloaked figure walking the streets of NY, smoking. Some guys try to mug him. He turns and they zoom in on his hands, which cause them to run away.

end of spoilers

We shall see but I think you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    As much as I want Cap to die, just to complete his story and his arc of the person that he is, and a large segment of people seem to think it will happen, I don't think that he will. I think it's too too obvious to go that route and they still have lots of surprises to unpack in the film including who ultimately dies. As I think one or two have to take a permanent dirtnap or all the talk of stakes will ring hollow.
    I think Cap is a lock. Thanos being legit dead would surprise me. Tony is the only other one that makes sense. Maybe Nebula dies in the movie, if it involves her taking Gamora's place to block the Soul Stone.

It's really hard to see where they are going with this one.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 04-11-2019 at 02:07 PM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

I can see Nebula dying, Cap going off with Sharon Carter Vision getting Tony's power pack and a final post credit of someone maybe Thor landing outside the X Mansion or the Baxter building?
    Hail Hydra!

It’s possible that A Cap May die. After the latest TV couple spots, I wonder if they partially pulled from the 2016 Kang War arc

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    You know, I wouldn’t be surprised if Thanos isn’t even there when the team goes to confront him. Would help explain the apparent time jump without needing to address why Thanos didn’t kill them last round.

Still think he’s gonna curb stomp the avengers when they do confront him a second time tho.
    There's that shot at the end of one of the trailers with the Avengers Trinity standing among some rubble of what I assume is Avengers Compound so I think there is some kind of retaliation by Thanos.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    The rumor from leaked summary, for about 4 months, has been

spoilers:
    Rocket rescues Nebula and Tony while searching for survivors in space. The team takes on Thanos again after Rocket's device locates Thanos using the IG. Rocket dies in the raid, everyone gets totally destroyed except Thor, who sees his vision from Ultron coming to life, and Captain Marvel loses all or most of her powers. Rocket is sucked into the Soul Stone but Dr. Strange sends him back out with a message. Apparently Rocket sees that everyone is alive in the Soul Stone trying to breakout and Stephen wants Rocket to tell everyone they "can escape if you undo the past." Dr. Strange appears outside the Soul Realm in astral form with an alive Rocket. Banner Hulks out but looks smaller and in more control, which provides the distraction and Marvel kills Thanos. Steve sulks because they avenged everyone but didn't save them. They collect the now drained stones. Thanos is shown with the little Gamora, whom now is older. She reveals that you have courted me well as she turns into Death.

3 years pass and then, *POOF* the long dead Ant-Man appears and the movie begins the time travel segments. When they ask him how he escaped, he points to the van and out steps his crew. He ultimately says he followed a beacon when it was turned on by his old crew. Scott comes up with a plan to power up the stones, narrated by everyone's favorite sidekick. Tony builds Quantum suits. They build a Quantum device with a permanently changed Banner still getting used to the change. Rocket makes containment devices for the stones. Tony, Bruce, and Rocket build a new, techy looking IG. Rocket and Hulk tell the team the new IG will probably only work once, kill the user, and Tony says he will be the one to use it and keys it to his signature before anyone can argue. The survivors split up to each get a stone from the past and future. Carol with a group of Skrulls and Kree stays to protect the device, along with a Wakandian honor guard led by Okoye and M'Baku, Wong and his new best friend, a souless Vision. Thanos is angry is work is being undone and pleads with Mistress Death to send him back He starts his march to the portal as the team goes in. Wakanda's shield breaks after one blast from Thanos and another battle begins. Before they all jump, Cap gives a speech and tells them, "No do-overs. No mistakes."

Widow Banner, & Tony head to the future to recharge the Time Stone and team up with the New Avengers ... Hawkeye (Kate Bishop), Stature (Cassie Lang), Spectrum (Monica Rambeau), a Skrull that looks like Hulk and Banner but smaller, Vision, Rescue (Pepper Pots), and Iron Lad (Harley Keener) whom all say the Avengers all died 3 years ago trying to stop Thanos when he "killed another half of Earth" and put the Black Order in charge of Earth; a coven of witches led by a telepath with the Time stone. Except Tony. Old Tony shows up as the new leader of SHIELD. The Skrull Hulk is a huge fan of Banner and hits on him, Pepper shuns old Tony when he shows up and he later reveals to young Tony that he needs to retire and have a baby with Pepper when the Time stone is recharged. "You get a do-over. Take it." This group appears stranded because their homing beacon broke when they secured the stone.

Steve, Hawkeye, and Lang go to the Battle of New York to recharge the Space and Mind Stones. Several gags are shown with them running into different scenes from the Avengers and everyone getting confused about who Ant-Man is and why they are out of position. They convince Loki to turn on Thanos and turn them over, which he does, but he still gets owned by the Hulk and the Battle of NY looks relatively the same. They charge the stones and teleport back to "current" Earth, where Thanos is shown tearing Wakanda up. Steve joins the charge. Lang and Hawkeye stay back to wait for the others.

Rocket, Thor, and War Machine go to the Battle of Xandar to stop the Children of Thanos and Outriders from getting the Power Stone for Thanos. Thor takes out all 4 Black Order members. They charge the stone, and teleport back but not after Rocket stays behind to make sure the other two escape because the suit beacons broke, which confuses Rhodey and Thor. Rocket appears to be dead for real this time. War Machine joins the charge as Thor helps guard the portal.

Nebula & Valkyrie go to Knowhere and make a deal to charge the Reality Stone prior to Thanos' attack. Nebula betrays Valkyrie and leaves Knowhere with the stone but Valkyrie is shown in one of the Collector's displays screaming when Nebula leaves for Vormir. We see her arrive on Vormir, some time passes, and she watches Gamora get thrown to her death. Nebula smiles. Thanos is teleported away. The Aether fade is show, Rocket standing there alive, and Gamora confused, thinking she was dead. Rocket says, "Did it work?" Nebula: "One way to find out," and they all leave with Gamora wondering what is going on.

Back in alternate future Earth, Pepper saves young Tony but is killed. Old Tony grabs Widow, Banner, and young Tony and uses the Time Stone to send them back to "current" Earth, telling him to "make it right". The use of the Stone kills old Tony as they rewind time. Widow joins the charge, old Tony turns to dust, and the real Stark boosts the beacons to help get the others back. Banner leaps in to fight Thanos.

Hulk rips off the IG but is stabbed mortally. Nebula, Rocket, and Gamora air drop in. Nebula uses the IG and rewinds time to just before the snap. Thanos stabs her after it's over and puts the IG back on. Banner is shown normal, wondering why he's not stabbed, but he Hulks out, bigger than before when he sees Thanos. Cap, Widow, and Okoye are shown charging Thanos with Hulk. Panther, Winter Solider, and Falcon drop into frame. They look surprised. Thanos looks at the IG and says what have you done to Nebula. The stones are weakening. Behind Thanos, the other heroes emerge, alive.

Thor rips Thanos a new one. Thanos rewinds time. Rocket puts stones on Tony's IG while he attempts to stop Thanos. He rewinds time again but Tony, Cap, and Banner Quantum back to the beginning of the battle but end up on Xandar. The 3 fight until it's just Cap vs. Thanos on Xandar. Tony Q's them back to Wakanda, prior to the snap. Thanos falls to his knees and sees the stones are even weaker.

Thanos ashes people with the Soul Stone that just got back. He tells Tony he can't undo everything because the Soul Stone requires a sacrifice and rips off the new IG. Steve blocks a kill shot on Tony from Thanos that breaks his shield. It knocks Thanos down but not Steve. The IG is off. Rodgers puts on the new IG with 5 stones. Tony tells him, "We don't trade lives." Cap: "Goodbye Tony." The Soul Stone flies off Thanos to Cap, Thanos screams, and Cap snaps his fingers with a white fade.

A funeral for Steve is shown with Stan Lee eulogizing him. The Stark wedding is shown during the speech. Pepper is pregnant. The Guardians leave Earth. Carol is helping NY rebuild. Strange and Wong are off. Wanda is holding Vision's hand. T'Challa is shown hugging Shuri, his mom, and Okoye while looking over their Kingdom being rebuilt. Peter is shown swinging in NY as the movie ends with, "because with great power, comes great responsibility, True Believers. EXCELSIOR!" Thank you Stan and end credits.

First end credit is Tony, Pepper, and Baby Stark paying respects to Steve.

Second end credit is the Barton's returning from a night out. They open their door to see that Peter has webbed up the kids and he's really tired. "I can explain!"

Final end credits is a cloaked figure walking the streets of NY, smoking. Some guys try to mug him. He turns and they zoom in on his hands, which causes them to run away.

end of spoilers

We shall see but I think you're right.

I think Cap is a lock. Thanos being legit dead would surprise me. Tony is the only other one that makes sense. Maybe Nebula dies in the movie, if it involves her taking Gamora's place to block the Soul Stone.

It's really hard to see where they are going with this one.
    I dont buy that leak wholesale at all. But alot seems possible and the complicated Final fight with Thanos seems like it would be a treat to watch. Guess we gotta wait and see

New tv spot