Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

New toys show Hulk dark green/gray and smaller.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    New toys show Hulk dark green/gray and smaller.
    Couldnt find it. Got a link?

A 5 second google showed Target.

https://www.target.com/p/marvel-aven...E&gclsrc=aw.ds

And another one:
    https://i-cdn.embed.ly/1/display?key...f2hnm3hp21.jpg

Darker green could easily be toy coloration but both molds are smaller than previous Hulks.

Could be due to some form of Professor Hulk manifestation. Or not.

So we shall know!
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 04-14-2019 at 12:48 AM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

BANNED

And another one:

Darker green could easily be toy coloration but both molds are smaller than previous Hulks.

So we shall know!
    I hope that look for Thanos is the prevailing one in the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    I hope that look for Thanos is the prevailing one in the movie.
    Me too! I love that armor.

And another one:

So we shall know!
    Hulk looks smaller then Thanos they were roughly the same size before right? Hard to remember from memory maybe Hulk was slightly bigger

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Hulk looks smaller then Thanos they were roughly the same size before right? Hard to remember from memory maybe Hulk was slightly bigger
    Thanos was about a foot taller

Thanos was about a foot taller
    Lol shows how unreliable memories are. Yea in those toys that look about right then but those toys arent exact scale so dont mean Hulks not even smaller now.

But honestly instead of them somehow suppressing Hulk and leaving Banner in charge and getting Proffesor Hulk I'd rather Banner and Hulk come to an understanding and get what we had in Planet Hulk. And maybe after someone dies in the Final showdown have him go full World Breaker and have his eyes gloss over completely and Gama radiation is just fuming out of him. Though these movies have done nothing to show he actually gets stronger the madder he gets

Yes. Hulk looks maybe an inch or two taller though. Bit easier to see the difference when Thanos is standing toe to toe with him giving him those combos.

However, the Hulk we're seeing in Endgame might be different a different height since he's supposed to be "merged" with Banner.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Yes. Hulk looks maybe an inch or two taller though. Bit easier to see the difference when Thanos is standing toe to toe with him giving him those combos.

However, the Hulk we're seeing in Endgame might be different a different height since he's supposed to be "merged" with Banner.
    See AJ said the opposite I need to go watch it that, Thanos was a good foot taller. My memory ain't helping me here I'm sure I can find just that scene on youtube

Edit: Watched it yea when Hulk stands up straight hes taller by a bit and has much more mass. Problem is Hulk is mostly hunched over so I can see the confusion but yea he gets throat chopped and stands up straight and appear to be minimum a couple inches taller if not more. To add to the confusion I recall Figie stating once before IW that Thanos was bigger then Hulk but plans might have changed there obviously
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 04-14-2019 at 02:37 PM.

See AJ said the opposite I need to go watch it that, Thanos was a good foot taller. My memory ain't helping me here I'm sure I can find just that scene on youtube

Edit: Watched it yea when Hulk stands up straight hes taller by a bit and has much more mass. Problem is Hulk is mostly hunched over so I can see the confusion but yea he gets throat chopped and stands up straight and appear to be minimum a couple inches taller if not more. To add to the confusion I recall Figie stating once before IW that Thanos was bigger then Hulk but plans might have changed there obviously
    Hulk's beatdown is more brutal (and humiliating) if Thanos is almost as big as the Hulk but not quite as big as him. Also shows how dangerous he is taking out two of the heaviest hitters (Thor offscreen Hulk onscreen).

That beatdown was glorious though. The way he changed stances and delivered combos. I hope Hulk does something similar to Thanos in Endgame. If he's merged with Banner, if the rumor/theory is true, they could work together to do just that.

BANNED

Weird. I watch that scene and it seems clear to me Thanos is taller. After Hulk slams him to the wall and Thanos over powers his arms, pushing him backwards, they are both standing straight and Thanos seems clearly to be looking down on Hulk. Green guy has more bulk than scrotum-chin, but looks shorter to me.

Screenshot_20190414-180643_Plex.jpg

Guess I'll go with it's a draw.
    Last edited by AJBopp; 04-14-2019 at 04:32 PM.

BANNED

Though these movies have done nothing to show he actually gets stronger the madder he gets
    I actually prefer that. Madder = stronger struck me as kind of a lazy way of allowing Hulk to beat his way through whatever he needs to. Giving him a finite upper limit requires more creativity and a more interesting story.

Weird. I watch that scene and it seems clear to me Thanos is taller. After Hulk slams him to the wall and Thanos over powers his arms, pushing him backwards, they are both standing straight and Thanos seems clearly to be looking down on Hulk. Green guy has more bulk than scrotum-chin, but looks shorter to me.

Screenshot_20190414-180643_Plex.jpg

Guess I'll go with it's a draw.
    Watched that scene a bunch the cut right before your screen shot you can see that when he does this Hulks bends back and his knees arr buckling in then it cuts to that. Hulk not standing straight up his legs are bent, also the camera seem to be looking up at Thanos. You can see both of them more clearly right after the throat chop exchange some blows and when Hulk postures up he appears to be significantly taller. But again maybe Thanos is slightly bent knee in a athletic position who knows. He defienlty is when hes throwing the punches. That said the thing that looks clear to me is that even with His armor Hulk appears to be bigger mass wise.

I like the idea of Hulk having limitless power. Yes it leads way to some lazy writing but I rather it be baked into Hulk then them come up with some convoluted reason as to why hes on this level one day and then 100x above that the next. I loved what they did in Planet and WW Hulk.

Funny thing is, I'm pretty sure in the comics the Merged/Professor the Professor is actually the tallest incarnation.

You can also make out that there appears to be more of Banner's grey hair in there too I think.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth