Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    He was part of Villains Anonymous with Hippo and the rest of them.

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Villa...us_(Earth-616)
    That's right. Grizzly is the only one who stood out to me.

Loved this issue. I read about the Gibbon when I was younger, but getting to know him and learn about his life was heartbreaking. And that ending...man. Spencer is killing the game on this book.

Amazing Member

An amazingly, wonderfully tragic issue. I've always liked the Gibbon and Nick Spencer clearly did too. Marty has had life crap on him ever since but he never went full on supervillain like others. He always stopped himself from crossing past the point of no return. I'll always have respect for him because of that.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteshark View Post
    Why a story about Gibbon though?
    The other point one stories seem way more interesting that this one.The other stories go from a Black Cat,Vulture and Lizard stories to Gibbon.A character that while being classic did not feature in that many stories before compared to Black Cat for example.
    I know later you asked why not Suaron or Stegron. This issue shows why. Out of all the characters stuck in this hunted "game." Gibbon is the one with the least bite. Even Black Cat has more bite and has threatened to kill (and probably has killed during her Queenpin days). Gibbon never really hurt anybody, this issues shows how tragic Marty's life is and how he ESPECIALLY didn't deserve this. I hope you gave this a shot. It's a highlight of the run!

Wow. This was sad.

Glad Spidey was there for him at the end.

BANNED

wow What a great issue. Kudos to Spencer. That's how you get people reading Spidey..

This issue is going to a second printing and Marty is very happy in the tree branches up in the sky that so many people are learning about his story.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/04...s-honor-curse/

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate