cori226

Question TBP normally be reprinted (which has no Omnibus plan)?

Hi

I read a couple HB tbp years ago and want to collect them recently.
    I would try to get/wait for Omnibus version first (Witchfinder & LJ seems has a higher chance) but seem the others few wouldn't be collected at least for another couple year, when they are out of print at the moment.
    here's the list I can't get it right now with a reasonably price:
    - sledgehammer 44
    - BPRD being human
    - HB masks and monsters
    So, I wonder is Dark horse normally plan to reprint these TBP when it's out of print?

Thanks,
    Cori

I new Witchfinder omnibus has already been announced.

http://www.multiversitycomics.com/ne...nibus-volume-1

Quote Originally Posted by cori226 View Post
    Hi

I read a couple HB tbp years ago and want to collect them recently.
    I would try to get/wait for Omnibus version first (Witchfinder & LJ seems has a higher chance) but seem the others few wouldn't be collected at least for another couple year, when they are out of print at the moment.
    here's the list I can't get it right now with a reasonably price:
    - sledgehammer 44
    - BPRD being human
    - HB masks and monsters
    So, I wonder is Dark horse normally plan to reprint these TBP when it's out of print?

Thanks,
    Cori
    Katii O'Brien mentioned in an interview somewhere that there will be omnibuses that collect the one-shot miniseries at some point, but nothing's been announced yet (and it may be several years away). Dark Horse tends to reprint trades, but sometimes there's a long wait. The only time they don't reprint a trade is if there's an omnibus coming. Once an omnibus is released, the collected trades go permanently out of print.

Hellboy: Masks and Monsters is a bunch of out-of-continuity crossover stories, so I doubt that it'll be collected in an omnibus, unless it's collected with other out-of-continuity material.

As for B.P.R.D.: Being Human, the story Being Human is collected in the Hellboy omnibuses, and the short story Casualties is collected in the Abe Sapien omnibuses. The remaining stories, The Dead Remembered and The Ectoplasmic man will likely also be split up and put into different omnibuses.

I wonder if it would makes sense to have Sledgehammer 44 part of the inevitable LJ omnibus program due to the Iron Prometheus.

The Claw of Justice!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton View Post
    I wonder if it would makes sense to have Sledgehammer 44 part of the inevitable LJ omnibus program due to the Iron Prometheus.
    That would be cool. Plus the Black Flame's story pretty much goes right from The Burning Hand to Sledgehammer 44.
    @lobster20000 on Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by LobsterJohnson View Post
    That would be cool. Plus the Black Flame's story pretty much goes right from The Burning Hand to Sledgehammer 44.
    But where does that leave The Rise of the Black Flame?