Astonishing Member

Default Marvel's Secret Warps - New surprises?

It surprises me nobody has started a thread about this, so I will. I'm very interested in this new arc of Marvel Warps, especially because I want to see more combinations between Marvel's characters. There weren't many clues on the revealed covers, but we can say a few things:

1º) Arachknight: Squadron Supreme combined with the New Universe? Interesting idea. I have been trying to find combinations for the DC Plastiches and I had several options, but this one wasn't between them. My idea?, combine the Squadron Supreme with the Liberty Squad from WWII.

2º) Soldier Supreme: Soldier Supreme vs Iron Hammer. What is this?, a warp version of "Civil War". Which story could be combined here? Have Thor and Doctor Strange a fight similar to Iron Man and Cap's ones?

3º) Iron Hammer: I don't get this cover. What it this? Times Run Out? Ragnarok and Armor Wars? Any idea, people?

4º) Weapon Hex: Is this Inferno... combined with Weirdworld?

5º) Ghost Panther: Not revealed cover.

6º) I wonder what the 6th issue will be.

I want to mention too that some of the warps saw on Infinity Warps should be "redesigned". Some of these characters were really bad made. For example:
    + Dr Doom and Galactus: This warp was dumb. On Fantastic Four's stories we saw a reality were Dr Doom merged himself with Galactus and the result was way more amazing than this. A better way would have been combining Galactus with Thanos, the Black Order with Galactus' most infamous Heralds, and Galactus' Punishers with Thanos' Outriders. About Dr Doom, he would be better combined with Ultron. Now THESE would be great warps.

Well, what do you think?

Somebody DID make a Secret Warps thread already:
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...ho-will-be-who

I assume issue 6 is Avengers. Which consists of those five main characters.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Somebody DID make a Secret Warps thread already:
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...ho-will-be-who

I assume issue 6 is Avengers. Which consists of those five main characters.
    The thread you provided the link to was started about five days ago by the same person who created this thread.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    The thread you provided the link to was started about five days ago by the same person who created this thread.
    Yeah, sorry, I totally forgot about that thread. I have too many things on my mind these days.