Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    The problem with that is Stone Cold isn't the only one that wouldn't like McMahon doing that, and wouldn't be afraid to throw him back in the ring and throw him out.

Off the top of my head, Mankind, CM Punk, and the Shield all didn't like Vince in their stories, and people like Brock Lesner and Orton have gotten so into a match and what "winning" would mean, they've gone crazy on boss figures before.
    I didn't see the one where McMahon won but I would imagine the premise was that nobody went out, kicked his butt, tossed him in and then out again because he was the Boss and only a few like Austin would say "Who cares?" and do it anyway. But some of these guys were snatched from eras before Vince, Jr. even was the boss and will go back to those eras after the match so they don't care and will toss him in and out again. Heck, if Bruno is still in the match by then (unlikely, I admit), he would toss him in, beat on him for an hour and then toss him out since he really didn't like Vince, Jr.
    Power with Girl is better.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    I didn't see the one where McMahon won but I would imagine the premise was that nobody went out, kicked his butt, tossed him in and then out again because he was the Boss and only a few like Austin would say "Who cares?" and do it anyway. But some of these guys were snatched from eras before Vince, Jr. even was the boss and will go back to those eras after the match so they don't care and will toss him in and out again. Heck, if Bruno is still in the match by then (unlikely, I admit), he would toss him in, beat on him for an hour and then toss him out since he really didn't like Vince, Jr.
    that was when him and austin started first. they brawl outside of the ring and into a bathroom i believe. vince didn't come back into the rumble until right at the end.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    that was when him and austin started first. they brawl outside of the ring and into a bathroom i believe. vince didn't come back into the rumble until right at the end.
    He came back shortly after the Corporation ambush in the bathroom, and just sat on the outside doing commentary until Stone Cold came back at the end.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    He came back shortly after the Corporation ambush in the bathroom, and just sat on the outside doing commentary until Stone Cold came back at the end.
    ahhh gotcha.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    McMahon won from 2 (But that was pretty screwy)
    I feel like the way they played that significantly hurts McMahon's reputation, but he was honestly a decent wrestler in his own right. Maybe not enough to stand any significant shot in this match, just saying I would not just drop him out of the picture immediately.

Yeah I'm gonna go with Austin, has won multiple rumbles and a ring clearer. Prime Austin is just too tough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhKisE5000I

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lazzlo304 View Post
    Yeah I'm gonna go with Austin, has won multiple rumbles and a ring clearer. Prime Austin is just too tough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhKisE5000I
    He's in at 21 out of 50 though

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Could Andre lengthen his time in the ring by making alliances with other wrestlers to buy himself time to rest?
    I think it is possible that Andre could go coast to coast, although it is definitely unlikely, but I wanted to point out that one way he could do it (hinted at by this comment) is to have The Million Dollar Man buy his way to the end or at least very deep into the match.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    I think it is possible that Andre could go coast to coast, although it is definitely unlikely, but I wanted to point out that one way he could do it (hinted at by this comment) is to have The Million Dollar Man buy his way to the end or at least very deep into the match.
    Problem is inflation. It’s a bit like Dr Evil and his “one meeeellion dollars!!!” - being the Million Dollar Man just isn’t that impressive when there’s multiple members of the current roster on seven figure deals.

naw. andre was great in battle royals but the rumble require quite a bit of stamina, something andre wasn't really known for, especially in his later days.

No. If you remember Tazz's 3 keys to the Rumble he mentions nothing about stamina. Besides, there is more than one way to win the Rumble.

No. If you remember Tazz's 3 keys to the Rumble he mentions nothing about stamina. Besides, there is more than one way to win the Rumble.
    Exactly how successful in the Rumble was Tazz? Hardly a sparkling record on which to base guidelines to success.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Exactly how successful in the Rumble was Tazz? Hardly a sparkling record on which to base guidelines to success.
    didn't tazz get dropped in like under a minute during one of the few times he was in the rumble? that would be like taking rumble advice from the barbarian.

You even mention he was only in the Rumble "a few times". Hardly a viable data set to eliminate his advice on.

You even mention he was only in the Rumble "a few times". Hardly a viable data set to eliminate his advice on.
    but far from enough to take said advice on. now if you said someone like kofi kingston or kane, or jericho, seasoned vets who've been in tons of rumbles (with jericho having the most accumulated time in the rumble), then i might have some weight.

but tazz? he hasn't been in enough rumbles nor long enough to warrant his advice to be taken with any kind of salt.