Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 63
  1. #46
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,612

    Default

    Speaking of, Jericho is in this Rumble

    Additionally, in light of his recent win, Kofi will be added to the Rumble as entry 51

  2. #47
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    31,746

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Speaking of, Jericho is in this Rumble

    Additionally, in light of his recent win, Kofi will be added to the Rumble as entry 51
    hmmmm that kind of changes things, since kofi's main thing in rumbles is the unique ways he avoids elimination. and being the last man in, it would give him good odds of winning.

  3. #48
    Smiles but not on command Powerboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    naw. andre was great in battle royals but the rumble require quite a bit of stamina, something andre wasn't really known for, especially in his later days.
    Yeah if this was just a battle royal where everyone is in the ring at the start, Andre would have a good chance. But he would need to be within at least the last five contestants in a Royal Rumble.
    "I'm not what you think I am". Higher, further, faster.

  4. #49
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    167

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    but tazz? he hasn't been in enough rumbles nor long enough to warrant his advice to be taken with any kind of salt.
    His input carries more weight than yours does.

  5. #50
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    31,746

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    His input carries more weight than yours does.
    tell me, how many rumbles has tazz won?

  6. #51
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    31,746

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    Yeah if this was just a battle royal where everyone is in the ring at the start, Andre would have a good chance. But he would need to be within at least the last five contestants in a Royal Rumble.
    and even then, it would depend on who's left in the ring. worst case scenario, if the shield was in the ring when andre comes in late, they would maul him.

  7. #52
    E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Munch, Capital of So Asbena
    Posts
    4,485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    hmmmm that kind of changes things, since kofi's main thing in rumbles is the unique ways he avoids elimination. and being the last man in, it would give him good odds of winning.
    Yeah, but the joke is they never WORK. He's always tossed back out shortly after he does something amazing to get back in.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

  8. #53
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    31,746

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Yeah, but the joke is they never WORK. He's always tossed back out shortly after he does something amazing to get back in.
    but those usually happen in the start to middle of the rumble. now he's coming at the end and fresh? not saying he'd win. just that the odds favor him greatly at that point in the match.

  9. #54
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    167

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    tell me, how many rumbles has tazz won?
    Tell me, how many have you won? I’m not sure why you think I should hold your opinion in such high esteem. Andre has just as much chance as anyone in this match.

  10. #55
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    31,746

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    Tell me, how many have you won? I’m not sure why you think I should hold your opinion in such high esteem. Andre has just as much chance as anyone in this match.
    none. now please answer the question. how many rumbles has tazz won?

  11. #56
    E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Munch, Capital of So Asbena
    Posts
    4,485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    but those usually happen in the start to middle of the rumble. now he's coming at the end and fresh? not saying he'd win. just that the odds favor him greatly at that point in the match.
    True, but coming in right after a unified Shield?

    I just don't think he's got enough saves in him to stop that.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

  12. #57
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    31,746

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    True, but coming in right after a unified Shield?

    I just don't think he's got enough saves in him to stop that.
    i know. just offering my take on it.

  13. #58
    Prince of Duckness Beadle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,741

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    none. now please answer the question. how many rumbles has tazz won?
    Tazz’s entire Rumbles record:

    Rumbles entered = 1 (2001)
    Position entered = #13
    Position eliminated = #15
    Combined time spent in Rumbles = 10 minutes

    Unless you just mean the Rumble PPV, in which case his record consisted of:

    2000: Beat Kurt Angle in singles competition
    2001: Spent 10 minutes in the Rumble match
    2002: Teamed with Spike Dudley to beat the Dudleyz for the Tag Team Championship
    2003 ->: Commentated

  14. #59
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    31,746

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Tazz’s entire Rumbles record:

    Rumbles entered = 1 (2001)
    Position entered = #13
    Position eliminated = #15
    Combined time spent in Rumbles = 10 minutes

    Unless you just mean the Rumble PPV, in which case his record consisted of:

    2000: Beat Kurt Angle in singles competition
    2001: Spent 10 minutes in the Rumble match
    2002: Teamed with Spike Dudley to beat the Dudleyz for the Tag Team Championship
    2003 ->: Commentated
    wow. that's...............that's pretty crappy. not the worst but certainly not something to be proud. and certainly not enough to warrant taking advice on how to win a rumble from. i think AJ lasted longer in his debut than tazz's entire combined time.

    and thanks for looking it up.

  15. #60
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,612

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    True, but coming in right after a unified Shield?

    I just don't think he's got enough saves in him to stop that.
    Technically there are three wrestlers between Kofi and the Shield

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •