Default What would Amazon Training look like?

When the Amazons increase their physical and mental power and they channel brain energy though their bodies. What happens? I feel like this concept is really interesting and hasn't been look at enough

What do you mean by what happens? It can happen in really life. For example, a person can lift up a car to help someone due to where their mental and physical strength going to where it needs. So maybe the Amazons focused on emotional strenght to tap into that type of strength

Well going with Marston and many versions up until post crisis. Would be the fact in a sense they were also cursed. They would go into berserk mode. So maybe they tapped into that to get a lot of their strength. To fit with the modern versions I feel different versions of the Amazons would need first the basics than get different types of training for example, Amazons who are watching some mythical being would need to deal with that type training. A healer should have some type of training other than her basic one
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 03-31-2019 at 09:37 AM.

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by greymoon View Post
    When the Amazons increase their physical and mental power and they channel brain energy though their bodies. What happens? I feel like this concept is really interesting and hasn't been look at enough
    I agree. You would assume that they've developed something like Shao Lin type mental/physical/spiritual techniques, and I agree, we've never seen enough of that.

In my head canon, the Amazons all have high psionic potential, and artifacts like their bracelets, and Wonder Woman's lariat are implements designed to help channel specific applications of those psi abilities. Doubling down on their literal connection to the deities nailed a stake in that chest, but I hold fond memories of it.

My ideas:

Amazon combat training has two branches - Amazon Traditional Magic and the Amazon Divination Method.

Amazon Traditional Magic is controlling natural forces and phenomena using magic. The Amazon Divination Method is the Amazon Training from the Marston run which grants super powers. The idea is for humans to tap into divine forces within to unlock superhuman physical powers. It can considered unlocking divinity via magic.

It is possible but very difficult to utilize both branches of Amazon combat. Amazon Traditional Magic can be used in a non-combat endeavor.

Training also includes education in a number of weapons of European, African and Asian origin.
    Last edited by Agent Z; 03-31-2019 at 11:40 AM.

I wonder due to how the amazons were born it's possible that they were already all blessed by the gods but learned to tap into that. I mean the gods did bless the amazons with life, So maybe some of that power is still in them. They found a way to tap into that. I would actually like for the Amazons to use magic. That should be a hard thing to do if it's something larger.