Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    She not only destroys an entire interstellar warship by flying through it, she made an extremist whackjob like Ronan turn tail and retreat afterwards by rocking his entire interstellar warship from the energy backwash of her clapping her hands together near it.
    She broke through the hull at one end then fired multiple shots in different directions while inside before exiting through the hull again, it's not like she one-shot the ship.
    "Money and muscle, that’s what I want; to be able to do any damned thing I want and get away with it. Money won’t do that altogether, because if a man is a weakling, all the money in the world won’t enable him to soak an enemy himself; on the other hand, unless he has money he may not be able to get away with it."
    Robert E. Howard

How does her energy output compare to Zod's heat vision?
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!