Default Who should direct a blaxploitation Earth 23 movie?

Who should direct a blaxploitation Earth 23 movie?

Who would create the best earth 23 and Calvin Ellis blaxploitation film?

1) *Jack Hill*
    2) *Quentin tarantino *
    3) * Ralph bakshi*
    4) *William crane*
    5) *Jack Arnold *

I like the idea of making this a blaxploitation film instead of a serious action/drama like the dark knight trilogy. But everyone has an opinion so leave yours down below. <3

I Personally believe Jack Hill would knock this one out of the park.
    ( sorry for the grammar and misspellings )

Extraordinary Member

Eh can't see why it would have to be a blaxploitation film or a serious drama. I'd rather see a movie with the tone of Aquaman or WW. I'd rather a director who's proven good at world building/action and drama.

BANNED

I've perhaps had a few too many rum and cokes this afternoon would probably be better off leaving this topic alone, but I'm wondering how the question would be answered if it was asked in a slightly different way?

Who should direct the next sexploitation movie?
    Who should direct the next latinxplotation movie?
    Who should direct the next LGBQTxplotation movie?
    Who should direct the next minorxplotation movie?

Short answer: If it's not obvious to you there should be no next xplotation movies, you should re-examine yourself.

Here's hoping this thread is deleted immediately.

Ok the reason I choose this genre. Is because I'm a huge fan of it. I'm not trying to start politics discussion. I really like this type of film so I'm asking who in your opinion would make the best blaxploitation film(earth 23) . You can want an action or the tone of aquaman. But neither of these comments answer my question.

What's wrong with blaxploitation films ?
    Why should my thread be deleted immediately? I believe its valid question about film, film genres and DC characters.
    (You sound angry and argumentative over my opinion about a film genre some people enjoy very much)

This is exactly like the question. who would be the best spaghetti western director for a Calvin Ellis movie
    Last edited by Linda Lee; 03-31-2019 at 12:19 PM.