Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by MosSuperman View Post
    I don't read DC or Marvel for the regular person but that's just me.
    Myself, I think the place where "normal" crashes into "superhuman" is a pretty interesting spot. Regular people close enough to the action to be caught in the blowback of superhumanity, and these people not only survive but thrive? That's an interesting story; like living in a city that is always experiencing a hurricane, every day, and treating it like it's just another day at the office.

Did you ever read Gotham Central? I think that's what most of us are expecting (at least in a way) and why we're excited for this. I mean, different strokes and all that, and it's a shame you're not interested in these titles (hopefully something else comes along that's up your alley), but I have hope these will be pretty great.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Myself, I think the place where "normal" crashes into "superhuman" is a pretty interesting spot. Regular people close enough to the action to be caught in the blowback of superhumanity, and these people not only survive but thrive? That's an interesting story; like living in a city that is always experiencing a hurricane, every day, and treating it like it's just another day at the office.

Did you ever read Gotham Central? I think that's what most of us are expecting (at least in a way) and why we're excited for this. I mean, different strokes and all that, and it's a shame you're not interested in these titles (hopefully something else comes along that's up your alley), but I have hope these will be pretty great.
    Exactly this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Also, I was a big fan of Nick Spencer's Jimmy Olsen story from a few years ago along with the Jimmy spotlight in Grant Morrison's All Star Superman.

Didn't like:
    Casanova
    Iron Fist
    Punisher

Did like:
    Hawkeye
    Sex Criminals

This could go either way, but I think Jimmy Olson would fit better in with the latter group of characters, so I'm hopeful.