Default Steel Hawk - Where else has he shown up?

I've been reading the B.P.R.D: Plague of Frogs Volume 2 TPB collection and had noticed this was included in a file that Johann Kraus was looking through in B.P.R.D.: The Dead #3:

There was also this page showing the Zinco Corporation private office of Landis Pope in B.P.R.D.: The Black Flame #2 (October 2005)

If you notice, the bottom left-hand corner panel seems to show what may have been a metal collar that could have belonged to the Steel Hawk.

Then, in Sledgehammer 44: Lightning War (2013-2014), there is a character referred to as "Herr Bergen" that comicvine seems to identify as the Steel Hawk.

Are there other appearances for this character?
    Comicvine also seems to list an appearance in B.P.R.D.: The Black Goddess #1, but I haven't read that story yet.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    I've been reading the B.P.R.D: Plague of Frogs Volume 2 TPB collection and had noticed this was included in a file that Johann Kraus was looking through in B.P.R.D.: The Dead #3:

There was also this page showing the Zinco Corporation private office of Landis Pope in B.P.R.D.: The Black Flame #2 (October 2005)

If you notice, the bottom left-hand corner panel seems to show what may have been a metal collar that could have belonged to the Steel Hawk.

Then, in Sledgehammer 44: Lightning War (2013-2014), there is a character referred to as "Herr Bergen" that comicvine seems to identify as the Steel Hawk.

Are there other appearances for this character?
    Comicvine also seems to list an appearance in B.P.R.D.: The Black Goddess #1, but I haven't read that story yet.
    Yeah dude, he showed up alongside Bagha Yai to get smacked by the Lobster in the first issue of The Pirate’s Ghost.

Quote Originally Posted by zerodemon View Post
    Yeah dude, he showed up alongside Bagha Yai to get smacked by the Lobster in the first issue of The Pirate’s Ghost.
    Went to check, and all there was is:

a "blink and you miss it" moment.

Since it seems the main story took for that arc place +/-1936 (no date printed in the story I'm aware of, though) and that tale involving Steel Hawk could have occurred well before the main story of "The Pirate's Ghost", where might Steel Hawk have been between then and his capture in September 1939?

The Claw of Justice!

His appearance in The Black Goddess is the same story as in the Pirate's Ghost - except Harry is telling it to somebody in 2009 (or whenever exactly The Black Goddess took place) instead of telling Cindy about it in 1936.
    @lobster20000 on Instagram

Fantastic Member

Yeah it was ‘36. Given away by the Tarzan movie that was released that year.

Quote Originally Posted by zerodemon View Post
    Yeah it was ‘36. Given away by the Tarzan movie that was released that year.
    There was also this in the story itself:

1929 + 7 years = 1936.