Thunderbolts

Songbird
Diamondback (two S#!^ list ShIELD agents brought in by Mockingbird to babysit the team, immediate distrust of each other at first {you think two female former criminals will trust each other at first sight} did I mention they are on SHIELDs $#!^ list?)
Moonstone (everybody on the team hates her & I mean HATES her, but every team needs a Sersi Lannister meets Starscream type)
Satana Hellstrom
Ghost (reprising his role from the Andy Diggle/Jeff Parker run as the MRE eating, stale suit that may or may not smell like vomit, ultra paranoid, into conspiracy theories tech expert of the 'Bolts)
Rocket Racoon (stuck on earth & time with the team is time not in a lab getting vivisected plus he has access to hidden ships & weaponry, & let's be honest this book has to sell, sell, sell)
Black Ant & Task Master (let's see the dynamic after Spider Man 18 heh heh, if Task Master is unavailable, {well he is busy appearing in Black Widow, Punisher, Captain America etc} so sub Madison from "Meet the Skrulls, why ? well she is a trained killer shape shifting alien with utter contempt for humanity, sounds like a fun character to write to me)
Mockingbird (team mission handler/director think Mallory Archer mashed up with Rick Flag Jr from Suicide Squad {John Ostrander version})

The nature of these Thunderbolts: this iteration of T-Bolts will be SHIELDs team (hence the heavy presence of SHIELD agents in Mockingbird, Songbird Diamondback, Task Master, and Black Ant) handling missions that other teams like the Avengers or FF can't be seen doing (ie incursions into Bagalia or Latveria). If that makes sense