Moonstone
    Taskmaster
    Thunderball
    Atlas
    Kristov Vernard
    Speed Demon

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    Is that Greg Land? It looks like Greg Land.
    Mike Deodato, Jr., actually.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Mike Deodato, Jr., actually.
    are you sure? looks like it's from that Penance Relentless series.

they picked Paul Gulacy because his style isn't that different from Deodato jr's.
    Last edited by Michael Watkins; 04-04-2019 at 05:12 AM.

here's Deodato jr's Moonstone. the eyes are smaller.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    Is that Greg Land? It looks like Greg Land.
    Paul Gulacy.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Rogue
    Moonstone
    Satanna
    Ares
    Ghost
    Troll
    Daken
    Paladin
    Headsman
    Hellion
    Mercury
    Finesse
    Hellfire
    Striker
    Last edited by Ultimate Rogue; 04-04-2019 at 09:04 AM.

Honestly I just like the original roster (minus Fixer and Jolt) and the Ellis run (with Goblin, Venom, Bullseye). I can't really think of any real line up much better than those. (I guess you can always add Taskmaster or Hobgoblin.)
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
    Honestly I just like the original roster (minus Fixer and Jolt) and the Ellis run (with Goblin, Venom, Bullseye). I can't really think of any real line up much better than those. (I guess you can always add Taskmaster or Hobgoblin.)
    if you lose Fixer, you lose their tech guy. how do you have a team with no go-to tech person? Abe can't fill that void.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    are you sure? looks like it's from that Penance Relentless series.

they picked Paul Gulacy because his style isn't that different from Deodato jr's.
    here's Deodato jr's Moonstone. the eyes are smaller.

I stand corrected. Thanks. No sarcasm intended.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

Quicksilver
    Joe Fixit
    Luke Cage
    Moonstone
    Emma Frost
    Black Cat
    Damien Hellstrom
    Constrictor
    Finesse
    Lizard.

Cage is offered a lucrative contract to take on Leadership duties along with duties of administering a charitable trust fund targeted to benefit at risk youth( Normals and otherwise) and also Crime Victims. Emma is reducing jail time/ bad karma from the Avx/ phoenix foderoll. Joe Fixit' got nothing better to do. Curt Connors has been offered research support an seeks to point his Power as the Lizard in a more heroic direction. Black Cat is paying off Bad Queen Pin Karma. More on all this later mayhaps. Quicksilver, Moonstone and Finesse all got cauught doing something stupid and pressed into community service to avoid jailtime. Constrictor just wants to be a team player and do good. Damien is mainly out for kicks.
    Last edited by Photon Torme; 04-11-2019 at 09:42 AM.

since no one has really specified, what is the nature of your team's membership? are they villains pretending to be heroes? are they villains attempting reformation? are they mercenaries? are they unwilling employees of some government agency? are they wrestlers? etc...

since no one has really specified, what is the nature of your team's membership? are they villains pretending to be heroes? are they villains attempting reformation? are they mercenaries? are they unwilling employees of some government agency? are they wrestlers? etc...
    The idea I was going with were a mix of amoral characters and mercenaries, that operate in shades of grey. They would be motivated mostly by self interest and the accumulation of personal power.

They wouldn't do anything specifically illegal (or at least anything that would draw attention of The Avengers), but also aren't necessarily interested in heroics. If being a "hero" aids their immediate goals then they'll do it, but if it would somehow hinder their plans they'd conveniently sidestep that action.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

I started this thread in the hopes that it would help me decide on a team. I've seen a lot of great lineups. But I'm no closer to my goal. There are a handful of characters that I really want to see in the T-bolts ranks though.

Mysterio- Quentin is as popular as he's going to get. And he's one of those conflicted villains that make good tbolts.

Ghost- fan favorite

Beetle- Janice needs to be in an ongoing. She has too much to offer.

Shocker- well he has a small desire to be more than a second rate crook. And he didn't quite become a tbolt last time around.

Black Ant- not a must have but he's close to being my #1 supervillain.

That said, I'm a fan of the originals; especially Zemo and Karla. Would love to work Porcupine into this. He's pretty much graduated out of villainy though.

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    The idea I was going with were a mix of amoral characters and mercenaries, that operate in shades of grey. They would be motivated mostly by self interest and the accumulation of personal power.

They wouldn't do anything specifically illegal (or at least anything that would draw attention of The Avengers), but also aren't necessarily interested in heroics. If being a "hero" aids their immediate goals then they'll do it, but if it would somehow hinder their plans they'd conveniently sidestep that action.
    So more like The Outlaws or MODOK's small heist team?