Default Death From Above - Deathbird appreciation 2019

The original thread (https://community.cbr.com/showthread...ciation-Thread) was closed, and I am not sure why.

Deathbird, I feel needs some more attention. With Lilandra off the throne, and her appearances in both X-Men - and probably more importantly these days - in Ms. Marvel - Deathbird needs some love.

Coloring I did:
    Last edited by Adam-X; 04-01-2019 at 11:06 PM.
    Need Comics? Consider using my Affiliate link - helps keep my Podcast ad free!
    https://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=1055159P01
    Check out the Comic Relief Podcast! - The podcast all about comics!

All-New Member

One of the first X-Men trades I ever bought collected up the Jim Lee issue’s with the Warskrulls. I’ve been a fan of Deathbird ever since. I hoped she’d rise to more prominence after Vulcan’s disappearance/death. It was cool to see her recently in the Mr & Mrs X series.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavin Higginbotham View Post
    One of the first X-Men trades I ever bought collected up the Jim Lee issue’s with the Warskrulls. I’ve been a fan of Deathbird ever since. I hoped she’d rise to more prominence after Vulcan’s disappearance/death. It was cool to see her recently in the Mr & Mrs X series.
    Oh! I wasn't aware she popped up over in Mr & Mrs X... was it any good? (Her appearance, I mean!)

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Adam-X View Post
    Oh! I wasn't aware she popped up over in Mr & Mrs X... was it any good? (Her appearance, I mean!)
    Yeah, I thought so. She didn’t appear a huge amount but was kinda the big bad. It had some other Shi’ar characters show up and I love seeing those guys.

Yep I like Deathbird, always have.

The Rise and Fall of the Shi'ar Empire is a fave, loved that team and Vulcan and Deathbird were exciting adversaries.

In Mr and Mrs X a new family member to Deathbird is created, one that she might very well want to find/control/kill ha! you never know with Deathbird! But it may very well be something that could bring her some focus. I don't think she knows exactly who or how her 'niece' (is that right? are Deathbird and Lilandra blood sisters?) is or came to be, but Cerise is guarding her for now.

She’s no Deathcry, but then again, who is?
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    She’s no Deathcry, but then again, who is?
    I actually enjoyed Deathcry over in Avengers as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Rogue View Post
    Yep I like Deathbird, always have.

The Rise and Fall of the Shi'ar Empire is a fave, loved that team and Vulcan and Deathbird were exciting adversaries.

In Mr and Mrs X a new family member to Deathbird is created, one that she might very well want to find/control/kill ha! you never know with Deathbird! But it may very well be something that could bring her some focus. I don't think she knows exactly who or how her 'niece' (is that right? are Deathbird and Lilandra blood sisters?) is or came to be, but Cerise is guarding her for now.
    Aye, Deathbird and Lilandra are directly related (sisters), and also related to D'Ken.