Default Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Endgame | Special Look Trailer

Amazing nuff said

This has got to be the most anticipated movie ever. Literally never seen hype like this before and this marketing is killing it

Oy black widows hair tells me that they go after Thanos again right away. Clearly that doesn't end well but wonder who gets taken out and who makes it back to go on a Antman lead journey through the Quantem realm. Guaranteed was have gotten some fake show so trying to price this together is giving me a migraine. I might just enjoy ignorant bliss untill preview night.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Oy black widows hair tells me that they go after Thanos again right away. Clearly that doesn't end well but wonder who gets taken out and who makes it back to go on a Antman lead journey through the Quantem realm. Guaranteed was have gotten some fake show so trying to price this together is giving me a migraine. I might just enjoy ignorant bliss untill preview night.
    I do wonder if they go after Thanos before the do all the time travel stuff. Maybe they jump him, realize the stones are broken, then go back in time or whatever to get the gems to work.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I do wonder if they go after Thanos before the do all the time travel stuff. Maybe they jump him, realize the stones are broken, then go back in time or whatever to get the gems to work.
    Or a bunch more die and we see past version of themselves team up with with Tony and Scott.. but yea if the shots are real they are going after Thanos again right away but they might be using Black widows hair as a tool to throw us all off.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Or a bunch more die and we see past version of themselves team up with with Tony and Scott.. but yea if the shots are real they are going after Thanos again right away but they might be using Black widows hair as a tool to throw us all off.
    Or it could be an ultimate team up of past, present, future, and alternate reality Avenger in a grand finale battle royal. I'm not sure Thanos get a grand army of nerfs as cannon fodder for the Avengers to kill, but that seems to be the least of the film's problems.

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    Or it could be an ultimate team up of past, present, future, and alternate reality Avenger in a grand finale battle royal. I'm not sure Thanos get a grand army of nerfs as cannon fodder for the Avengers to kill, but that seems to be the least of the film's problems.
    Maybe but I dont think they would recruit Infinity war BLACK Widow and we see form other shots her hairs slowly grows and turns red throughout the movie. So the trailer makes it seem like they go after Thanos early and she atleast survives. But again they can shoot some these shots with two different wigs just to throw us off