Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Astonishing Member

Default Joker (2019) film.

Teaser trailer tomorrow.

Incredible Member

Trailer is out

Amazing Member

I like Joaquin Phoenix but I'm not sure I want to see a movie about the Joker dancing around in his underwear for the first hour. The parts where he's actually in costume look great though.

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

This actually looks great.

this will probably be very well done, but will not resonate with most movie goers, so it will prob be viewed as a flop.

I'm also concerned/annoyed that it doesn't seem to fit into the DCEU, which might also cause confusion for most movie goers.

Quote Originally Posted by tib2d2 View Post
    this will probably be very well done, but will not resonate with most movie goers, so it will prob be viewed as a flop.

I'm also concerned/annoyed that it doesn't seem to fit into the DCEU, which might also cause confusion for most movie goers.
    The film only cost $55 million to make so anything over $100-$150 million earns back the production cost. Just having Joaquin Phoenix and Robert DeNiro in it probably assures it will make that much
    because fans of those actors are going to go see it even if they have no interest in Joker or anything Batman in general.

Quote Originally Posted by tib2d2 View Post

This didn't age well at all.