Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Quote Originally Posted by gordonm View Post
    What other 'Bat characters' would you like to see in this style of movie? I think the Penguin would work well.
    Ivy by the Annihilation director, Alex Garland.

Without giving spoilers away, that film utilized concepts from about 3-4 different BTAS episodes of hers anyway.
    Last edited by Confuzzled; 01-13-2020 at 01:35 PM.

I saw it last night and thought it was great.

Astonishing Member

Congratulations to Joaquin Phoenix winning the Academy Award for Best Actor and Hildur Guđnadóttir winning the Academy Award for Best Original Score.

Spectacular Member

Thomas Wayne is out of office!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tib2d2 View Post
    this will probably be very well done, but will not resonate with most movie goers, so it will prob be viewed as a flop.

I'm also concerned/annoyed that it doesn't seem to fit into the DCEU, which might also cause confusion for most movie goers.
    This didn't age well at all.

Quote Originally Posted by gordonm View Post
    What other 'Bat characters' would you like to see in this style of movie? I think the Penguin would work well.
    I can easily see a Killer Croc movie, just replace clown with animal: hes treated like an animal from abusive relatives to Police Brutality, to being a cold blooded predator as a gangbanger/drug dealer, fight or flight when dealing with police or other gangs, prison, comparing the inner city to a zoo

I think it could be set in either 80s or 90s, leaning towards 80s because of the song The Message by Grandmaster Flash "It's like a jungle sometimes, it makes me wonder how I keep from goin under"