Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    I'm wondering if current situation will matter anyway in Hickman's run.
    Ir won't, since Hickman already said he's been writing his story for a year. Nothing here or in Age of X-Man really matters, and stuff like Cyclops losing his eye or Jean and Bishop getting together will be reversed or ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by Del torro View Post
    Someone post that image of Logan stabbing Jean over and over again from Endsong, and the one where stabs her on asteroid M in New X-Men

Didn't he also kill Rose in Origins and I'm sure he's stabbed mystique before. One hell of a fetish.
    Is less of a fetish and more of a cosmic law, at some point, no matter how or why, Logan would stab a redehead.

By the way, as i said before, i don't mind the idea of Logan killing people and doing the dirty work when necessary and that includes teenagers, but writers should do a better job in building the scenary, that leads to that, this whole situation feels way too contrived for me to enjoy it. At least when Logan stabbed Rachel, there was a semi decent reason (he was afraid that it would result in another Dark Phoenix saga), but doing for Scott's "death", these scenarion just make me laugth, it just feel dumb.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

My guess is that the answer will be that Logan "knew she'd steal his powers" to heal herself and just needed to get her off the battlefield.

Getting stabbed by Logan is a right of passage for X-Men. Its like freshman hazing. Everyone does it.

Hell...Hellion got stabbed by Deathstrike AND a Demon possessed Wolverine and got better. Walk it off Hope.
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

BANNED

I actually liked it. Thought it was cool.

But, dang why must we use Jamie as a test subject? LOL feel so bad for him.

Best issue of this run. Not liking how Rosenberg handled Hope though but Im glad she isnt dead. Not sure how Banshee ended up with her

Glad to see the NM free of the transmode virus but considering Dark Beast is involved, Im expecting a twist

Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

Hope is right about one thing. Cyclops is far too soft and emotional. If he keeps this up, he's going to die again. Not happy with Cyclops's Direction at all here

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    By the way, as i said before, i don't mind the idea of Logan killing people and doing the dirty work when necessary and that includes teenagers, but writers should do a better job in building the scenary, that leads to that, this whole situation feels way too contrived for me to enjoy it. At least when Logan stabbed Rachel, there was a semi decent reason (he was afraid that it would result in another Dark Phoenix saga), but doing for Scott's "death", these scenarion just make me laugth, it just feel dumb.
    Well it was just a fan service to the Cyclops and Wolverine shippers
    I feel like logan is back to his old self.

After noticing better ... Are not we going to mention that technically it's Logan's fault that Scott has lost his eye?

Who would think that it's a good idea to act like that? He has been absolutely reckless.
    Last edited by Glio; 04-03-2019 at 09:36 AM.

Mighty Member

Just kill off Hope already. She’s so unlikable. I’m glad that Dark Beast pulled that stupid TO virus outta the new mutants and it just turned out to be Warlock. Let Warlock consume the dupe and let’s get back to business. Get back to the mansion grounds and secure the underground and stop living in Harry’s bed and breakfast for mutants.

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla2099 View Post
    Hope is right about one thing. Cyclops is far too soft and emotional. If he keeps this up, he's going to die again. Not happy with Cyclops's Direction at all here
    Even so Hope cross the line when she try to killed even her own people to get her point across and Logan too. There are a few of them killing each other is not the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    After noticing better ... Are not we going to mention that technically it's Logan's fault that Scott has lost his eye?

Who would think that it's a good idea to act like that? It has been absolutely reckless.
    Honestly, is weird that Logan didn't kill her immediatly when he stabbed her the first time, like he is an assasins that has been doing this for decades he knows how to deal a mortal blow before the enemy knows that he is there.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post

Who would think that it's a good idea to act like that? He has been absolutely reckless.
    Yes and no, seems to me like she had a head shot and missed and hit his eye but because Logan hit her from behind she shoot. We will never know if she was willing to shoot Cyclops.

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    Yes and no, seems to me like she had a head shot and missed and hit his eye but because Logan hit her from behind she shoot. We will never know if she was willing to shoot Cyclops.
    I got the feeling that the shot was a reflex when she was stabbed.