Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637 LastLast
    BANNED

Chamber won't die

Quote Originally Posted by jpmst17 View Post
    If i had to guess who will die, I would say Chamber. not that i want him to, I like the character. To me he just seems like the most likely character
    I've been betting on Hope for a long time. Before by Havok but it was confirmed that he would not be.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

The dead character is probably Warlock.

Quote Originally Posted by comeatmebro View Post
    Chamber won't die
    how do you know? he's as good a bet as shan or rahne

BANNED

Chamber actually has fans

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Every X-Man has fans. Come on, bruh.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Every X-Man has fans. Come on, bruh.
    A Chamber fan should know that....lol

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by comeatmebro View Post
    Chamber actually has fans
    So did Loa and look how much good that did to her.

BANNED

Chamber is an X-Men Icon though X-Men Icons - Chamber 001-002.jpg and lol @ the idea of Loa having any amount of comparable fans

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Chamber is a great character, imo. But honestly he's not an A-lister. Out of the GenX group, Jubilee is the biggest name. Followed distantly by Monet.

Chamber & Husk are used very sporadically. Apparently, they aren't characters with huge and / or demanding fan-bases. Otherwise, they'd be seen a bit more.

So Chamber isn't death-proof. He's a big enough name to kill off for shock-value, but not someone who'd cause too much backlash. Same as Strong Guy. Even Monet teeters here. lol

BANNED

During the 90s, Chamber was way more popular than Monet

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Well during the 90's Creed was popular. Things change. lol In the 90's Gambit was more popular, with a more rich character. Nowadays, he's just Mr. Rogue.

Some characters have better staying power. Which is why Monet had a lengthy role in X-Factor and still appears in more team books than Chamber does.

MAYBE he was more popular than Monet in the 90's. But writers seemed to prefer using Jubilee & Monet. The latter isn't too big a name either but she's ahead of Chamber & Husk these days.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    Karma misled her friends about the purpose of finding Tran.
    Her corporation was weaponizing and selling magic.
    She didn't try to help Dani and Warlock separate.
    She mind controlled Magik and made her kill Tran so she could absorb his mind again.
    She allowed Magik, Rahne, and Guido to be infected with the TO virus, and when they were, she was willing to hand them over to Callahan as test subjects.
    I am not sure what this 'selling magic' stuff is. LOL

Shan can't separate TO virus from anyone. So how can she help Dani?

It was Tran after taking over Shan's body who wanted to hand the New Mutants over to Callahan as test subjects and not Shan herself.

It was already explained that Warlock distributed himself over several New Mutants so as NOT to feed on one subject i.e. Dani too much.

I wouldn't call absorbing back her evil brother from causing more harm an 'evil action'. After all, Tran tried to kill everyone on the plane, right?

Anyway, I don't think she will die because she is one of the ORIGINAL New Mutants. Even if she dies, she will have to be revived at a later date due to this privilege when the New Mutants movie comes out. I heard Karma is going to appear in a New Mutants movie after the first.
    Last edited by jalsrix; 04-08-2019 at 02:16 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post

So Chamber isn't death-proof. He's a big enough name to kill off for shock-value, but not someone who'd cause too much backlash. Same as Strong Guy. lol
    Strong Guy, Loa and Blindfold's deaths were senseless. So this will be another senseless death too. There weren't any funerals held for these minor characters.

The most likely candidate would be Hope, second most would be Chamber.
    Last edited by jalsrix; 04-08-2019 at 02:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    I am not sure what this 'selling magic' stuff is. LOL

Shan can't separate TO virus from anyone. So how can she help Dani?

It was Tran after taking over Shan's body who wanted to hand the New Mutants over to Callahan as test subjects and not Shan herself.

It was already explained that Warlock distributed himself over several New Mutants so as NOT to feed on one subject i.e. Dani too much.

I wouldn't call absorbing back her evil brother from causing more harm an 'evil action'. After all, Tran tried to kill everyone on the plane, right?

Anyway, I don't think she will die because she is one of the ORIGINAL New Mutants. Even if she dies, she will have to be revived at a later date due to this privilege when the New Mutants movie comes out. I heard Karma is going to appear in a New Mutants movie after the first.
    I don't know if the new Mutants movie will prevent anything. Disney really doesn't know what to do with it, especially since they are pretty much scraping the Fox X-franchise and starting from zero (Deadpool is the only exception to this since the movies were really popular and taking place in pretty much it's own piece of the X-universe).