Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    When Bendis left Marvel he clearly left DNA around the offices that infects some writers with his weaknesses, so Matt needs to go back and find the genetic material that'll let him write an impactful Scott speech.
    Absolute Bendage.

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    It's not as if we can say that Hope is right but the current situation is not much different from Operation Zero Tolerance, the Sentinel Program, Decimation or the Inhuman cloud.

If the mutants run at least in theory the risk of extinction (again) you can not bother to play clean if you want to win or survive.

Or does anyone expect the Avengers to save the mutants? Or expect humans to change their minds and go back with the vaccine's decision out of pure goodness? When did this work?
    I know right! What the heck is the answer, it feels like we are moving inextricably to an us or them situation and there is no other way out. I don't care what Scott and Logan think they are going to accomplish, I really don't see an end run for mutants here where they survive by trying to play "hero". Marvel has currently written the situation as so hopeless for mutants that at this point I think the only way mutants can survive is an all out devastating war against the humans. I have no idea what is going to come out of HoX and PoX but I suspect that there is going to be another schism of sorts in the fall where a lot of the X-Men go to Magneto's side.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I know right! What the heck is the answer, it feels like we are moving inextricably to an us or them situation and there is no other way out. I don't care what Scott and Logan think they are going to accomplish, I really don't see an end run for mutants here where they survive by trying to play "hero". Marvel has currently written the situation as so hopeless for mutants that at this point I think the only way mutants can survive is an all out devastating war against the humans. I have no idea what is going to come out of HoX and PoX but I suspect that there is going to be another schism of sorts in the fall where a lot of the X-Men go to Magneto's side.
    I have hope that Hickman will do as much madness as possible for the X-men, something unheard of, something that will break the internet.

He is going to make Xavier's Dream.

And then what.

BANNED

I'm wondering if current situation will matter anyway in Hickman's run.

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    My problem with hope being the villain is cyclops and Logan had x force fo around killing people they perceived to be threats and got a stern talking to , hope dose it once and Logan tries to gut her.
    Lol it is a bit funny that Scott and Logan are coming so hard on her when the two of them ran a secret hit squad behind the backs of the other senior X-Men. That said, the person being targeted is not someone who was a direct threat to mutantkind but a symptom of the problem. Killing would have made the situation worse so it makes perfect sense they would stop Hope. RightClops would never made such a stupid decision either

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I have hope that Hickman will do as much madness as possible for the X-men, something unheard of, something that will break the internet.

He is going to make Xavier's Dream.

And then what.
    Haha, I would love it if they went crazy with the teams in the fall. They could have an X-Book focussed on Magneto's side, and another X-book on Xavier's side and present both sides in an ongoing series. I would love it if some really unexpected people join Magneto, that would be pretty awesome if they really mixed things up this time.

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    Lol it is a bit funny that Scott and Logan are coming so hard on her when the two of them ran a secret hit squad behind the backs of the other senior X-Men. That said, the person being targeted is not someone who was a direct threat to mutantkind but a symptom of the problem. Killing would have made the situation worse so it makes perfect sense they would stop Hope. RightClops would never made such a stupid decision either
    Yeah, there was a difference between X-Force and what Hope is doing right now. X-Force attacked Reavers, Purifers and scum like that. I'm sure Scott and Logan would have no problem letting Hope take care of them.

Attacking a manifestation is something else. Rightclops for all the crap he receives never killed anyone. Scared, attacked and played "bad guy" but never got to kill.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    That is, they transform Hope into a murderess out of nowhere just to remind us that freedom of expression is important and that Scott's revolution was wrong, Wolverine has his chance to stab another teenager and everything is still dark, edgy and without direction.

What's wrong with Rosenberg and teenage girls?
    They're basically giving Scott's bashers what they wanted. People were saying he tarnished the X-Men with X-Force, his revolutionary ways were terrorism plain and simple, etc.

Now he's liberal Scott who believes nazis should be left alone as long as they don't hurt people because freedom of speech trumps everything else.

At least you can't say the X-Office doesn't listen to fans LMAO

Honestly? You go Hope!

Words I never imagine saying.
    "I wish I could live life five times over!
    Then I’d be born in five different places,
    and I’d stuff myself with different food from around the world.
    I’d live five different lives with five different occupations...
    and then, for those five times...
    I’d fall in love with the same person...
    "

- Orihime Inoue

At some point the truth about the vaccine will be announced and the X-mens will escape from Nate's mind and come back alive but that does not change the fact that again the mutants were almost exterminated and no one did anything to help. The current mission of Scott and Logan looks more like a suicide mission like if it is the end so let's fall fighting for the dream .

I do not know what House of X and Powers of X have as a plot but it seems more of something related to alternative realities. I'm already tired of fighting between heroes but another schism for the future between the two realities is a good theory.

Incredible Member

Wait, so Captain America and the Avengers aren't going to help mutants at all? It seems the inhumans are left alone because their own government/nation/state to protect them. It's up to mutants to unite and use violence to enforce peace

BANNED

Rosenberg must have copied this scene

Lmfao, remember when Logan tried to blow up an island full of children so that they wouldn't fight a robot that was trying to kill them. Classic Logan.

Smh. Can someone else just take over now.

I've been fine with the run so far, but really disliked the whole "OH NO THE NEW MUTANTS ARE INFECTED!!" to "YAY WE'RE MAGICALLY HEALED" in like the span of 5 issues as a throwaway subplot. Seems to me they were like "Hey Rosenburg, we really need these girls in the War for Asgard, can you whip up something quick so they aren't all squiggly?" "Uhhhhhh, okay.... Magik is fine thanks to satan. Rahne is fine because of WolfJesus. The others well, we'll just take everything we know about one of the X-Men's greatest and scariest enemies and throw it out the window."

I present you with Rachel Summers (Grey) who threatened to kill the mass murdering psychopath Selene and Logan kindly gutted Rachel with his claws. The only reason she survived is because the Phoenix Force sealed her wound and prevented her from bleeding out. She was delirious and in pain running form the scene when she was enslaved to Mojo by Spiral. All Logan's fault!

Yeah, Logan really does have a fetish for stabbing redheads who are not related to him.
    Someone post that image of Logan stabbing Jean over and over again from Endsong, and the one where stabs her on asteroid M in New X-Men

Didn't he also kill Rose in Origins and I'm sure he's stabbed mystique before. One hell of a fetish.