Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tazpocalapse View Post
    Tense issue. It kinda feels incomplete though. We got little backstory on how Hope acquired Banshee, and the New mutants are cured off panel. Poor Jaime can't catch a break.I'm still wondering what is Scott endgame?
    None?

For me it is pretty clear that he is putting all the patches he can to the situation while "looking for" a way to rescue the X-Men.

He does not seem right now a leader directing the ship, more like simply preventing it from sinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Perhaps if the X-Men show genuine heroism, nobility and concern to protect a world that hates and fears them, humans will stop killing mutants.

It has never worked but you never know.
    That'll never work.

Spectacular Member

None?

For me it is pretty clear that he is putting all the patches he can to the situation while "looking for" a way to rescue the X-Men.

He does not seem right now a leader directing the ship, more like simply preventing it from sinking.
    I think that's a totally accurate assessment. Survival, bare minimum keeping their heads above water is all he's focused on.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    I'm wondering if current situation will matter anyway in Hickman's run.
    That is a big question. With how long he's been working on his story, it makes me wonder if this is all just the current stable of authors having fun and playing with the toys before putting them back where they need to be for Hickman to use them how he wants them.

This could all be table setting to get the books and characters where Hickman wants them to be.

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    That'll never work.
    Even if they did humans will still act like dicks.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ISnowNothin View Post
    That is a big question. With how long he's been working on his story, it makes me wonder if this is all just the current stable of authors having fun and playing with the toys before putting them back where they need to be for Hickman to use them how he wants them.

This could all be table setting to get the books and characters where Hickman wants them to be.
    This is it, really.

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

None?

Yeah that's what it seems like.

BANNED

None?

Hard to have an endgame when most of your friends and family are that, while your people are on their way to a manufactured extinction.

Apart from the whole BS speech about not killing those bigots, this was a fine issue. Logan trying to avenge Scott, Hope becoming what everyone would expect from her given the circumstances, Cyclops and Dani hugging (warmed my heart like few things in comics do, not gonna lie).

Dank's banter doesn't bother me, but I wish we'd have a bit more of a view on what that asshole is planning. Also, that last page wasn't really worthy of being a cliffhanger. At least now we know Scott is not weaker, his blasts are just too strong for a single eye, but still, nerfed again because Cyclops was made to suffer. Hope's speech on how him coming back instead of Nathan must have stung. Things are looking bad for my boy.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Hard to have an endgame when most of your friends and family are that, while your people are on their way to a manufactured extinction.

Apart from the whole BS speech about not killing those bigots, this was a fine issue. Logan trying to avenge Scott, Hope becoming what everyone would expect from her given the circumstances, Cyclops and Dani hugging (warmed my heart like few things in comics do, not gonna lie).

Dank's banter doesn't bother me, but I wish we'd have a bit more of a view on what that asshole is planning. Also, that last page wasn't really worthy of being a cliffhanger. At least now we know Scott is not weaker, his blasts are just too strong for a single eye, but still, nerfed again because Cyclops was made to suffer. Hope's speech on how him coming back instead of Nathan must have stung. Things are looking bad for my boy.
    I have not said it as something negative for Scott, he is doing the best he can with what he has at hand.

And it's not that the blast is too powerful for one eye, it's that the skull is still fractured.

BANNED

I have not said it as something negative for Scott, he is doing the best he can with what he has at hand.

And it's not that the blast is too powerful for one eye, it's that the skull is still fractured.
    I know it was not a negative, buddy. I was just adding to it.

Yeah, I realized now there's also the skull fracture. Where the hell is Elixir when you need him

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

I think Scott has a plan in mind, but he is still gathering the pieces together while trying to make sure things don't get worse.

This everything is your fault Cyclops tune is really getting old. Can’t wait to see how they spin Hope shooting him in the head to be his fault to. Seriously enough with this Charlie Brown Cyclops bullshit.

Bishop was right

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    Bishop was right
    LOL Yeah. h eis pardoned now

Quote Originally Posted by Tazpocalapse View Post
    I think Scott has a plan in mind, but he is still gathering the pieces together while trying to make sure things don't get worse.
    The problem is that to link this story with Age of X-Man, Scott has nowhere to start. They have to find the Life Seed that was left on the beach and we do not know who has it. Scott does not even know that he has to find the Life Seed.

We know that someone had to pick it up because Scott and Kid Cable went and they did not find it (I do not think it was there but they did not see it).

Who can have it?

Emma? Xavier? Sinister?