Default Avengers Endgame is what?!

I have zero idea if this is true or not. I don't even remember why I follow this guy on twitter. But, I would TOTALLY sell my tickets if they're legit making that much, hell, I'd sell them for a fifth of that. And even if they're not, in all my 42 years of life, I have never seen anything like this over a movie, and I once waited in-line a full day to buy Phantom Menace tickets (and what a waste of time that was, ugh, I want that day back).

AvengersEndgame.JPG

Anyone want five Avengers Endgame tickets for opening night Thursday, April 25th at 7 pm? That'll be $25,000 please (kidding, kidding).

And here's the link to the Nerdist article he was linking, for anyone curious.

Niffleheim

Insanity. I saw some selling for 200 a ticket at midday yesterday the demand must be high for the price to go that high. Is there someone that stupid that will fall for this?

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ralmist View Post
    Insanity. I saw some selling for 200 a ticket at midday yesterday the demand must be high for the price to go that high. Is there someone that stupid that will fall for this?
    There absolutely is.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralmist View Post
    If there is, they must have money to burn. John Lennon and George Harrison could be resurrected from the dead to join Paul and Ringo in front of the theater screen for a pre-movie Beatles concert and I still wouldn't pay that much money for a movie.

I refuse to believe this
    The J-man

There's always a difference between what people are selling tickets for and what people are buying tickets for.

Quote Originally Posted by capandkirby View Post
    If there is, they must have money to burn. John Lennon and George Harrison could be resurrected from the dead to join Paul and Ringo in front of the theater screen for a pre-movie Beatles concert and I still wouldn't pay that much money for a movie.
    Are you sure? You would be getting proof of life after death, a movie, live music from one of the greatest bands ever, and not least a reconciliation between two sworn rivals with the potential for fireworks. That’s quite an event.