Back for noon feeding The Shredder's Avatar

Question Wonder Woman The Golden Age TPB Question

Currently, DC is reprinting their Golden Age Wonder Woman material thru the Omnibuses and Golden Age TPB 's.

However, I've noticed that with the upcoming Wonder Woman Golden Age Volume 3 TPB, the issue #'s takes a leap from the previous volume 2.

WONDER WOMAN GOLDEN AGE 2 - Sensation Comics #15-24, Wonder Woman #4-7 and CAVALCADE #2-5

WONDER WOMAN GOLDEN AGE 3 - Sensation Comics #49-71 and Wonder Woman #16-23

Is there any reason for this? Or could this be a mistake?

Quote Originally Posted by The Shredder View Post
    Currently, DC is reprinting their Golden Age Wonder Woman material thru the Omnibuses and Golden Age TPB 's.

However, I've noticed that with the upcoming Wonder Woman Golden Age Volume 3 TPB, the issue #'s takes a leap from the previous volume 2.

WONDER WOMAN GOLDEN AGE 2 - Sensation Comics #15-24, Wonder Woman #4-7 and CAVALCADE #2-5

WONDER WOMAN GOLDEN AGE 3 - Sensation Comics #49-71 and Wonder Woman #16-23

Is there any reason for this? Or could this be a mistake?
    I would guess it's a mistake, because that's very similar to the listed contents of the third omnibus hardcover, which contained: SENSATION COMICS #49-67, WONDER WOMAN #16-24 and COMICS CAVALCADE #14-22.

I think someone got mixed up when they were typing up the listing and chances are the third paperback will collect from where vol 2 finished.