Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

Default The most evil of evil

Following the discussion about scary villains, I was curious about the most evil of the villains in the MU.

Bullseye is in the list, mainly because he kills for nothing but his own enjoyment. You can’t talk him down, reason with him. He gets a thrill out of it.

BANNED

Nightmare and Purple Man being rapists. Red Skull. Thanos when people not Jim Starlin write him as a psycho serial killer. Bullseye. Norman Osborn.

Red Skull was loathed by other Nazis. he nearly threw his baby (Sin) into the ocean simply because she was a girl.
    Last edited by Michael Watkins; 04-04-2019 at 05:47 AM.

Norman Osborn gave an innocent woman the AIDS virus (presumably) to prove a point to Dr. Octopus.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    Nightmare and Purple Man being rapists. Red Skull. Thanos when people not Jim Starlin write him as a psycho serial killer. Bullseye. Norman Osborn.
    Nightmare is a rapist? Not exactly surprised but when did that happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Rrobin View Post
    think he's talking about the events leading to Trauma's birth.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rrobin View Post
    He raped Betty Banner and fathered Daydream from that. He also raped a character called Zilla Char

Extraordinary Member

Sabretooth is pretty bad.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

From the X-verse

Cassandra Nova
    Omega Red
    Mystique

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    From the X-verse

Cassandra Nova
    Omega Red
    Mystique
    I'm going to have to add Mr. Sinister. While Apocalypse is a scary, spiteful, petty man, he ultimately believes that he is doing the best for mankind. And he is technically considered something of a cosmic source of balance, so he isn't entirely wrong.

Mr. Sinister is just experimenting on people because he wants to. I'm not entirely sure it's even about power or anything.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by your_name_here View Post
    Following the discussion about scary villains, I was curious about the most evil of the villains in the MU.

Bullseye is in the list, mainly because he kills for nothing but his own enjoyment. You can’t talk him down, reason with him. He gets a thrill out of it.
    Yeah, I don't think anyone else comes close to Bullseye. I remember an issue of Daredevil where he kills a twelve year old kid and his Dad when they were getting an ice cream. Made me sick to my stomach. The most interesting villains in the MU have always been the ones that weren't this two dimensional. Doom, Magneto, Kingpin, and most of the Thunderbolts spring to mind. I think Carnage is pretty bad too, now that I think about it.

Sinthea Schmidt was a child artificially aged up to adulthood, re-aged back down to a child and then artificially aged back up again. Mentally, she is a still a kid. A messed up kid who was tortured and tormented her whole life. Crossbones, knowing all of this, still had a sexual relationship with her. That's gross. It's the epitome of gross. I can hardly stand the sight of Crossbones ever since Brubaker's run.

Vulture doesn't wash his hands when he uses the bathroom.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Vulture doesn't wash his hands when he uses the bathroom.
    neither does Master Pandemonium.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

One character not mentioned yet is the Shadow King. He's one of the few major villains to have no redeemable features whatsoever, and would destroy the entire world for a petty grudge with Xavier.