Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    Red Skull was loathed by other Nazis. he nearly threw his baby (Sin) into the ocean simply because she was a girl.
    Yeah, even other villains can barely stand that guy. It was frankly a minor miracle in Acts of Vengeance everyone in the room didn't immediately dog pile Skull the second he walked the room.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by capandkirby View Post
    Sinthea Schmidt was a child artificially aged up to adulthood, re-aged back down to a child and then artificially aged back up again. Mentally, she is a still a kid. A messed up kid who was tortured and tormented her whole life. Crossbones, knowing all of this, still had a sexual relationship with her. That's gross. It's the epitome of gross. I can hardly stand the sight of Crossbones ever since Brubaker's run.
    How do we forget Crossbones in this?

I think he might be worse than Bullseye.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    How do we forget Crossbones in this?

I think he might be worse than Bullseye.
    but he idolizes the Red Skull...

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

I'm going to have to add Mr. Sinister. While Apocalypse is a scary, spiteful, petty man, he ultimately believes that he is doing the best for mankind. And he is technically considered something of a cosmic source of balance, so he isn't entirely wrong.

Mr. Sinister is just experimenting on people because he wants to. I'm not entirely sure it's even about power or anything.
    Definitely Sinister. He doesn't show up much like the others I listed, but he counts.

He's like Marvel's Orochimaru.

Boisterously Confused

Psycho-Man thrives on the misery of others, so he developed technology to stimulate it.

Mr. Hyde is probably more demented than evil, but he so delights in the pain and injury he inflicts that I still think that he qualifies.

Selene thrills at consuming life, and terrifying her victims.

Sebastian Shaw is not only ambitious and avaricious, he's vindictive, spiteful and ruthless.

Domammu simply is evil incarnate (or one form of it anyway).

in no particular order:

The Red Skull
    Selene
    Bullseye
    The Purple Man
    The Shadow King
    Carnage

Of course then you have the Hell Lords which are in a different category all together. Evil is what they do. It's what they're supposed to be. Is it really evil though to be what you're made to be?

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    Psycho-Man thrives on the misery of others, so he developed technology to stimulate it.

Mr. Hyde is probably more demented than evil, but he so delights in the pain and injury he inflicts that I still think that he qualifies.

Selene thrills at consuming life, and terrifying her victims.

Sebastian Shaw is not only ambitious and avaricious, he's vindictive, spiteful and ruthless.

Domammu simply is evil incarnate (or one form of it anyway).
    Mr Hyde had a brief turn at being a hero one of the last Thunderbolts teams

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

I'm going to have to add Mr. Sinister. While Apocalypse is a scary, spiteful, petty man, he ultimately believes that he is doing the best for mankind. And he is technically considered something of a cosmic source of balance, so he isn't entirely wrong.

Mr. Sinister is just experimenting on people because he wants to. I'm not entirely sure it's even about power or anything.
    Also, he's been manipulating Cyclops since he's a kid...because.

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

Mr Fear by Brubaker was completely evil. Did what he did solely to ruin Matts life, regardless of what happened to himself.

It's about knowledge with him. He wants to know all scientific secrets everywhere, and doesn't care about the suffering he causes along the way.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by your_name_here View Post
    Mr Fear by Brubaker was completely evil. Did what he did solely to ruin Matts life, regardless of what happened to himself.
    Lawrence Cranston was evilly irredeemable since Joe Kelly was writing him, imo. It's amazing the character rose to such an interesting position given his relatively boring first appearance.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Astonishing Member

Extraordinary Member

I would also like to add Arcade. Between Avengers Arena and the current arc in Spiderman, I just someone would end him.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Also, he's been manipulating Cyclops since he's a kid...because.
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    It's about knowledge with him. He wants to know all scientific secrets everywhere, and doesn't care about the suffering he causes along the way.
    Sure, Sinister wants knowledge, but he goes about it in the most disturbing ways possible, often to his detriment.

And yes, his whole thing with Scott.

And didn't he blow up a bunch of kids for basically no reason?

The Punisher does not shower.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Carnage. Though I think he is probably mentally unwell.