Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

I could get behind a Kit Harrington casting.

There were rumors circulating a while back of Finn Wittrock being considered that ended up not going anywhere, but I think he'd be a good choice as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Pohzee View Post
    The guy who plays Archie sorta has the look, and he was alright in The Hate U Give.
    I've never watched a single episode of Riverdale, but I always think of Wally when I see him as Archie.

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    I'd just cast the youngest and best-looking kid I could find. Preferably one who'd work cheap.
    This would be a losing formula. Young and attractive does not make them the best actor.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    I could get behind a Kit Harrington casting.

There were rumors circulating a while back of Finn Wittrock being considered that ended up not going anywhere, but I think he'd be a good choice as well.

I've never watched a single episode of Riverdale, but I always think of Wally when I see him as Archie.
    I hope he does wally if he ever comes to Titans

Tay is still locked for me

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Hell, I thought that Ben Barnes (Jigsaw on Netflix's Punisher) would have made a quality Nightwing if you were going for a slightly older pre-52 version.
    I don't think you are horribly off base. It could work.

Kylo Ren as Nightwing. :P With Hux as his Jason Todd. :P Which would make Daisy Ridely Barbara Gordon and Finn as Duke Thomas. Oscar Isaac would be Batman and I guess I don't need to mention who the Joker would be.

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Kylo Ren as Nightwing. :P With Hux as his Jason Todd. :P Which would make Daisy Ridely Barbara Gordon and Finn as Duke Thomas. Oscar Isaac would be Batman and I guess I don't need to mention who the Joker would be.

I would love Adam Driver as Nightwing. Especially a one and done character study.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

BANNED

Every time, I see Adam Driver, I think he needs to see a plastic surgeon about that nose.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    I think most of us consider it unlikely because it's been in pre-production hell for a while and WB isn't really trustworthy.
    I don't see how. As a matter of fact, three weeks ago WB already announced their choice to play the character.

I think Joseph Gordon Levitt would have done a good job. Probably too old now.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    I don't see how. As a matter of fact, three weeks ago WB already announced their choice to play the character.
    Okay, so who was it? What did they say?

Really? Wow, how did I miss that?

Still doesnt mean WB is reliable though. Their actions prove that they're not.

It's actually a little embarrassing; Marvel Studios announced their film slate in what, 2014, that ends with Endgame? And what changed there? Inhumans ended up on tv instead. And while I really hate the DC-Marvel comparisons, this is a film studio that was only created a decade ago while WB has been around for what, almost a century?

So what did WB say about Nightwing? You got an article?
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

BANNED

Yeah, cough it up.

Was it this....

https://geekandsundry.com/jared-pada...lay-nightwing/

Only thing I've found is from April 1. April Fool's Day, and on one website only. So, not sure if its real.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Batman1970 View Post
    This is from 1917--oops, 2017.