Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Only thing I've found is from April 1. April Fool's Day, and on one website only. So, not sure if its real.
    I/Yo/Je think it's real enough. The film seems to be in obvious pre-production. There is not much there for reporters to pick ̶h̶i̶m̶up and run with.
    Last edited by TheRay; 04-27-2019 at 07:45 PM.

BANNED

"Pre-production" seems to be another name for "Limbo."

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    we have to wait on reception from he debut in titans first

Most people just throw the phrase pre-production around. Pretty much everything is pre-pro until the cameras start rolling. Someone having an idea is technically pre-pro but is nowhere near getting made.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

BANNED

Hollywood options a lot of novels and it's rare that one actually gets made into a movie.

The director of the film directly responded to these rumors and basically denied them, even going so far as to hint that the script is very close to being completed.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    The director of the film directly responded to these rumors and basically denied them, even going so far as to hint that the script is very close to being completed.
    When was that?

When was that?
    A few months back.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    Even if there's a finished script that doesn't mean it's getting made.

Im not trying to kill dreams here, I'd love to see a good Nightwing movie too. Im just saying; until photography actually starts nothing is set in stone. And even when photography is on, that doesn't always mean the film makes it as far as theaters.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Even if there's a finished script that doesn't mean it's getting made.

Im not trying to kill dreams here, I'd love to see a good Nightwing movie too. Im just saying; until photography actually starts nothing is set in stone. And even when photography is on, that doesn't always mean the film makes it as far as theaters.
    It's a long drawn-out process. Especially finding the money to make the movie.

It's a long drawn-out process. Especially finding the money to make the movie.
    I know. Which is why I'm not getting my hopes up just because a director has had a few conversations and has written a script.

If WB had actually delivered on MoS-2, Flash, Cyborg, Batman, Batgirl, etc etc etc., I might believe Nightwing had better odds of happening. This isn't even about Didio, since he has minimal influence in the larger media stuff and larger media loves Dick Grayson. This is just me looking at all the movies WB told me they were gonna make that never happened.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Some people expect Man of Steel 2 to be announced this summer. I don't think anything you are pointing out has much to do with WB and more to do with what actually goes into filmmaking. Especially being at the point where both the current Superman and Batman actors are both stating they want out of the roles.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    I know. Which is why I'm not getting my hopes up just because a director has had a few conversations and has written a script.

If WB had actually delivered on MoS-2, Flash, Cyborg, Batman, Batgirl, etc etc etc., I might believe Nightwing had better odds of happening. This isn't even about Didio, since he has minimal influence in the larger media stuff and larger media loves Dick Grayson. This is just me looking at all the movies WB told me they were gonna make that never happened.
    The fact that batman has had complication should more then explain the status of a nighwing movie

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    The fact that batman has had complication should more then explain the status of a nighwing movie
    Jake Gyllenhall. Ugh. I miss Affleck already.

Woah, did that guy get banned for saying he missed Affleck?

Yikes, anyway, Batman just announced their new actor so we should be getting more news on a Nightwing film, I would expect.