BANNED

Default Is Wolverine's Healing Factor FULLY Restored?

I red some pages of the Return Of Wolverine trade and i was drawn by two panels of the first issue. In them, Wolverine (with amnesia once again) says that he heals pretty quickly but he also states that a wound on his side was not healed and he could say why that's was happening.
    I am away from the X-Verse for some time (ever since the Bendis years) and i do not know the whole scoop regarding Logan's resurrection. So can someone answer me if Wolverine's healing factor is completely restored and how it was restored?
    Last edited by Minerboh; 04-07-2019 at 11:58 AM.

Yes, but using these stupid hotclaws weakens it.

Luckily I hope that no writer decides to use them.

BANNED

It must be. Hope blasted the Skin off his ass an he came back.

Yea it's been fully restored though it was never explained how exactly (which is jarring especially since that was apparently how he escaped Persephone's control) and the whole thing with that wound on his side is never brought up again or explained thus raising the question of what the point of it was.

Spoiler***

He did just stab Hope with a skeleton face so I’d say it’s back. (Uncanny #15)
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

And Hope copied his power to save herself!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

You mean his immortality, don't you? It hasn't really been a "healing factor" since the early 90's.

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    You mean his immortality, don't you? It hasn't really been a "healing factor" since the early 90's.
    yo get 'em
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

His Mancrush on Scott depletes his Healing Factor. So right now he isn’t 100%. When he’s on his Solo adventures he’s almost invincible.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    No, i mean healing factor. He had a healing factor ever since he joined the X-Men. He is no immortal as we saw by previous events.

His death was by suffocation. Kitty phased him out of the adamantium shell for a burial but his healing factor kicked in and he was resurrected - though it was quite some time before anyone knew, as until he was reunited with Cyclops, he was faking still being dead. He can also be completely destroyed, as proven in Days of Future Past. He gets blasted by a sentinel, and all that's left is his skeleton. And then there's Old Man Logan. His healing factor is failing, that's why he aged. If it's gone, so is his immortality. So yeah, he's not really immortal.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    He can also be completely destroyed, as proven in Days of Future Past. He gets blasted by a sentinel, and all that's left is his skeleton. And then there's Old Man Logan. His healing factor is failing, that's why he aged. If it's gone, so is his immortality. So yeah, he's not really immortal.
    Just because something happened in the DOFP alternate future/alternate timeline doesn't prove anything about current 616 Logan. DOFP is a bad example for a couple reasons. First, the story was written in 1980 when Logan's healing factor was a drop in the ocean compared to what it is now. Second, he has no longevity elements to his power set. He hasn't physically aged since before WW1, but in DOFP for some reason he has aged like a normal person? Old Man Logan suffers from a similar problem in that Logan looks to be in his late 60's or 70's, but a human like Hawkeye is still alive and spry? For Logan to look that old Hawkeye should have been dead for a couple hundred years. The more accurate depiction of Logan in the future is how he was portrayed in Here Comes Tomorrow. HCT takes place in the FAR future, way later than DOFP. All the X-Men have long since died and he still looks relatively the same, with no let up in his healing factor. Sublime/Beast had to turn off his healing factor to kill him. Old Man Logan also suffers from an adamantium problem. The half life of OML's adamantium has been exceeded and it is breaking down, which further strains his healing factor. 616 Logan's skeleton does not have this problem. I also thinks it's pointless to argue that the skeleton burn can end him. We have seen him survive being reduced to a skeleton on about ten different occasions by now.

I do accept that suffocation could "kill" him temporarily. His body would have to be kept oxygen deprived indefinitely though. Anchor his corpse to an asteroid in space or put him in an Atlantean crypt underwater.