Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I’m curious giving the fact most cheetahs are found in Africa. Is there any power that should just be given due to where cheetahs are are from. Like the other cats? Or just being able to control the predator cats?

I think Cheetah is powered up enough, they just need to portray her that way. She suffers from the same inconsistencies Diana does in her adventures.

She should be incredibly fast and able to hold her own with Flash and Superman, at least for a good amount of time. She's not as strong as Superman or Wonder Woman, to me, but just under them in raw power, so she is able to hold her own against them in melee battle, especially coupled with her speed.

She's incredibly durable in that she'd need to be to survive the speeds at which she can travel and the super strength she employs against opponents.

Her fangs and claws should be sharp enough to damage Kryptonian flesh, making her able to bite and slash anything.

Her eyesight, hearing, and sense of smell are ridiculously strong and efficient as a demigod predator.

That's enough superpowers for me for Cheetah, without layering on extra powers when she's more than adequately powered when used in a way in which the character was initially developed and designed.

Fantastic Member

Symbolically, Cheetah is NOT the best name for a main Diana villain; most people would probably be more afraid of Bats (although in reality a Cheetah is more dangerous, of course). The Cheetah just does not invoke fear, even kids in Africa villages can easily intimidate them. However, since she is already here, my preference for her would be to recreated into a character wherein The Cheetah is one just one of her incarnations, transforming into her a kind of Thundercat in one body; this means she has to be goddess level, not some minion of some Marijuana plant god (although weed is now in). TT

Ancient Egypt had a goddess who was the goddesses of judgement. Which actually works for cheetah. Madfet could work for her. Mafdet has punishment she would rid your heart out. Having Cheetah Judge people would actually be a good thing. I didn’t like this whole planet god thing. Making her a goddess of ancient Egypt makes sense. This happened in Wonder Woman 77.