BANNED

Default X-23 #11 Preview

It's the beginning of the end of the current volume (unless it will be relaunching at #13 after AoXM concludes).

BANNED

So Gabby is miffed at Laura, which seems at odds with how the previous arc ended. I also wonder if the "Now" part is actually going to be how the arc — and book — ends.

While I still liked the meta arc of Laura focusing on hunting down illicit genetic experimentation and cloning projects, Tamaki just hasn't done enough NEW with it.

"I should have know when she started listening to Sia. Kids and their hippity hop" XD
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Astonishing Member

I'm loving this series and the artwork still gives me the Greg Capullo vibe.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    So Gabby is miffed at Laura, which seems at odds with how the previous arc ended. I also wonder if the "Now" part is actually going to be how the arc — and book — ends.

While I still liked the meta arc of Laura focusing on hunting down illicit genetic experimentation and cloning projects, Tamaki just hasn't done enough NEW with it.
    I think she not mad but gabby is more hung up on the cyborgs death and obsession over it and that's driving her away

Good preview. This is shaping up to be one of those issues that goes right for the feels. X-23 is better than most characters at creating moments like that. If this is setting up a bitter break between her and Gabby, then I don't know if my heart can take it. But I'll gladly endure.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

So Gabby is miffed at Laura, which seems at odds with how the previous arc ended.
    Could be that the underlying problem was still there and was festering, even if they'd momentarily made peace in that previous story.

I also wonder if the "Now" part is actually going to be how the arc — and book — ends.
    Hope not. If the characters have to split up, I'd rather we get a All-New Hawkeye-like situation then just leaving them on bad terms.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)