Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    To acknowledge what are basically their... genetic donors, maybe?

He's the shadow figure right at the end, here:

... still desperately pining for Kitty, sadly.
    I don’t see colossus anywhere there. Am I crazy or missing Something?
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

BANNED

Second to last panel.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Second to last panel.
    Omg
    Thank you!

My brain was perceiving thay dark spot as the center of the portal where they escaped or something
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Extraordinary Member

OK, so, was Kitty being kept at the same prison Bishop is being held in?

And I think I get it: Evan was being kept in a hatchery because Nate didn't want to deal with two Apocalypses at once, especially since Apocalypse did break free of his control once before and caused all the **** we see in Bishop's memory stuff.

No Kitty was at the Wyngarde Rehabilitation Institute

Bishop was sent to the Danger Room Prison complex

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    No Kitty was at the Wyngarde Rehabilitation Institute

Bishop was sent to the Danger Room Prison complex
    So is one an actual rehabilitation institute and the other is an actual prison? Or was "rehabilitation" tried in the past before it was decided that it just didn't work?

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    So is one an actual rehabilitation institute and the other is an actual prison? Or was "rehabilitation" tried in the past before it was decided that it just didn't work?
    The implication may be that rehabilitation is temporary and people’s memories aren’t wiped of your existence if you’re sent there. The Danger Room seems much more permanent, where there is no intention of ever letting you leave.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    The implication may be that rehabilitation is temporary and people’s memories aren’t wiped of your existence if you’re sent there. The Danger Room seems much more permanent, where there is no intention of ever letting you leave.
    I can see that. It would explain why the guards even look different. It's so creepy that Nate is using freaking Sentinels to guard the rehab center. Heck, the guards at the danger room are also probably Sentinels.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Omg
    Thank you!

My brain was perceiving thay dark spot as the center of the portal where they escaped or something
    That’s what I thought too! I’m like why is everyone talking about colossuss?

Astonishing Member

Those Sentinels are disturbing.

spoilers:
    I really hope Seely turns this Kitty/Colossus long-distance obsession into the biggest trainwreck possible, because it just feels like anything else is going to be a hard sell. It's just creepy, especially given that Colossus' anger issues are on display in Marvelous X-Men this week. But I have the feeling that Nadler and Thompson are going to get the finale on that one.

And um, wow... Eyeboy pulled a Hellion. Bye-bye, hands!
    end of spoilers

BANNED

What about Dazzler, Anduinel, does she get somethin' to do? And is there more Unveil, than what we saw in the preview? More Kitty/Colossus melodrama isn't really that enticing... at all. Not for me, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    Wow. Happy Fun SentinelTM is the creepiest damn thing I’ve ever seen.
    This is the joy I needed to read this morning. ha ha ha. Bless you, Dementia5!

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    What about Dazzler, Anduinel, does she get somethin' to do? And is there more Unveil, than what we saw in the preview? More Kitty/Colossus melodrama isn't really that enticing... at all. Not for me, anyway.
    spoilers:
    Unveil spends most of her page time out of commission. She, Alison, Evan, and Trevor get confronted by "The Siberian", a team that seems to be a combination of Special Forces/Dept X, and take up the bulk of the issue fighting them. No real stand-out moments for Alison.
    end of spoilers

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    spoilers:
    I really hope Seely turns this Kitty/Colossus long-distance obsession into the biggest trainwreck possible, because it just feels like anything else is going to be a hard sell. It's just creepy, especially given that Colossus' anger issues are on display in Marvelous X-Men this week. But I have the feeling that Nadler and Thompson are going to get the finale on that one.

And um, wow... Eyeboy pulled a Hellion. Bye-bye, hands!
    end of spoilers
    The trainwreck creepiness is likely unintentional. I remember when people thought Guggs’ early Colossus scenes were purposely so uncomfortable to finally have them move on, but it was supposed to be romantic. And like Guggs, Nadler is obsessed with Kitty and Kittylossus is his fav ship.