BANNED

Default Age of X-Man: Apocalypse & the X-Tracts #2 PREVIEW

Last edited by Heroine Addict; 04-05-2019 at 12:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    Interesting I wonder if we will ever get a description of Unveil powers in the actual story
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Interesting I wonder if we will ever get a description of Unveil powers in the actual story
    And why would Nate create her or is this one of Legion's personalities?

Quote Originally Posted by greyspawn View Post
    And why would Nate create her or is this one of Legion's personalities?
    Unveil as one of legion personality? that's very possible .........sometimes I wonder if Nate had to create his own opposition in order to make this new reality more real, las Agent Smith said in the Matrix "Human beings define their existence through suffering and misery".....
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

I wonder how much Apocalypse remembers from the old universe. It's interesting that Kitty was in prison right off the bat, but that also begs the question how did Apocalypse know she was in prison, and did he target her very specifically. I definitely think Apocalypse remembers a little bit and he wanted Kitty on his team. It has a certain kind of irony to it being that she represented the opposite voice to Apocalypse for Nate, and now they are on the same team and working together.

BANNED

All good questions/thoughts, I hope we'll see answered/addressed. AoXM seems to be playing its cards pretty close to the vest, tho, as of right now. Feels like they've gone for the slow boil so to speak, across the board, with the event in its entirety.

Looks like the mods will now need to merge my too late thread, with the early bird one. I'll find somethin' to add to this opening post, to make it at least sorta worthwhile.
    Last edited by Heroine Addict; 04-05-2019 at 12:11 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    ... Apocalypse... Kitty... did he target her very specifically. ...
    Yes. Because of the need for her phasing abilities, in order to pass through the walls of the hatchery, and retrieve Evan.