Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    Mad Dog. It has to be an art error. He was in his more modern look at the start of the arc. He takes a few arrows to the chest. And a semi-Wolverine is there; Fang from the Imperial Guard.
    Where is Fang in this?

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    Where is Fang in this?
    He was among the captured in the first issue. But don't hold me to that. I guess that it could have been a strangely drawn Puma.
    Last edited by Michael Watkins; 04-13-2019 at 02:09 PM.

Do you see him in between Killer Shrike and Man-Bull?

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

He had a soliloquy in the first issue of hunted. He was retelling how he got to this point and suggested that only Peter could kill him because of how he was resurrected. They used Peter's blood. And there's some curse aspect because Kraven committed suicide.
    Technically, it was Kaine's blood, but since Kaine is a (flawed) clone of Peter to begin with . . . That, and the curse aspect doesn't come from Kraven committing suicide, but from his family being duped into sacrificing a clone of Peter to revive him, which corrupted the ritual and made him effectively undead. Magic is very particular about that sort of thing, or as they commonly say, "Accept no substitutes."
    Last edited by Huntsman Spider; 04-13-2019 at 02:35 PM.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

This story is decent, but it could’ve been told just with Kraven’s son with some tweaks here and there.

I still don’t like that the original Kraven was resurrected. *sigh*

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoHustler View Post
    This story is decent, but it could’ve been told just with Kraven’s son with some tweaks here and there.

I still don’t like that the original Kraven was resurrected. *sigh*
    The Kravens are all more or less interchangeable but I see what you’re saying.

Do you see him in between Killer Shrike and Man-Bull?

It's just a strangely drawn Puma.

Quote Originally Posted by pageturner View Post
    Who is the Batman looking guy?

kind of funny no wolverines are there.
    I suppose they could have used the Ravencroft patient Wolverina who is a semi related Spider-Man character.

I wonder if Connors maybe used the Isotope Genome Accelerator on himself. I don't have a reason. But it was his project.

Gloves are throwing me off

It definitely looks like Fang from the Guard. Somebody didn’t do their homework. Lol. Taskmaster and Ant went all the way to the Shiar Empire to get this guy? Looks like Sandoval was handed the wrong reference when he drew him. Apparently the colorists as well.

i know of Grimm Hunt in passing and the aftermath of it but i still don't see how that translate to a spider totem being the only one that can kill Kraven, and personally i hope that is not the path Spencer is taking us on because i feel that it is the wrong one, i can't say why but i just feel that it would not be the correct path.

I love the Vulture's lie here (and the shamelessness with which he tries to be the bigger man with Spidey), and I think it makes the Gibbon spotlight issue even better.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

I think that Spencer might be reading these threads. Whenever I find a possible hole in the narrative, he fills it.

Astonishing Member

This issue was a all right chapter of the Hunted but as somebody that had not read ASM:18.HU the story referencing that point one story by the Vulture prespective was confusing.So i am gussing that Vulture is lying in what hapened with Gibbon in that flashback scene.
    Anyways the Hunted story arc keeps on being page turner story.The amount of animal themed villains that´s in this story is awesome,Human Fly,Razorback,Stegron to say a few makes this a interesing story.
    The new Vulture redesign is not one of my favorites the helmet still seems a bit off,but Sandoval´s illustrations made the redesign not so bad.
    I still not have a clue to what Kraven plan is and thats something that is cool in this story arc.Looking forward to the next issue,and all though i prefer when a artist remain´s the same duing a story arc i think Sandoval´s illustrations were cool and did not made this issue worst that were the previous stories by Humberto Ramos.