Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Default Amazing Spider-Man #19: Hunted Part 3

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Thank god that creep Mandrill is dead (he already died, someone forgot.)

Sandoval doing good work.

My cola tastes a little off.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Honestly now that I'm seeing his work here in context, Sandoval's art is almost like the perfect combination of Ottley and Ramos. He has the exaggerated body features and expressions of Ramos, but with the thick designs and (especially jaw) outlines of Ottley. Fits extremely well.

I thought the art looked off somehow. it's still good. this storyline is like crack. it's hard to wait for the next issue. what is Kraven's plan?

I take it Felicia is going to use some of her feminine wiles on that guard to get them out of that cage .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I take it Felicia is going to use some of her feminine wiles on that guard to get them out of that cage .
    just once I want to see a femme fatale try that and the guy turns out to be gay. I can't think of any time it has happened. I've seen the reverse.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    just once I want to see a femme fatale try that and the guy turns out to be gay. I can't think of any time it has happened. I've seen the reverse.
    Honestly, I have thought about this .

Astonishing Member

I’ve actually seen this before on a sitcom. That being said, it was a sitcom.

Extraordinary Member

This would be funny and it seems like something that is bound to happen eventually. Of course, there are other things Felicia could try...I can't think of what they are

A Green Unpleasant Man Rob London's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    This summer, Jenna Maroney IS Felicia Hardy!

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post

Thank god that creep Mandrill is dead (he already died, someone forgot.)

Sandoval doing good work.

My cola tastes a little off.
    I think they mixed up Mandrill for Bison?

I hate artist changes during a story.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    I think they mixed up Mandrill for Bison?
    It's probably just a name-drop, given that Spider-Man said the entire park was littered with bodies, so there's probably more we haven't seen yet. That said, Mandrill is the one dead guy in that mess I wouldn't feel any sorrow over.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Incredible Member

Wonder if there is any rhyme or reason for not having ALL animal-themed individuals, particularly on the hero side. Would be interesting for Wolverine or Tigra to be in this...

I would say the ones involved have connection to Spidey, but I don't think they all do...

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    It's probably just a name-drop, given that Spider-Man said the entire park was littered with bodies, so there's probably more we haven't seen yet. That said, Mandrill is the one dead guy in that mess I wouldn't feel any sorrow over.
    I feel so bad for all these villains, even Mandrill...OK, not really Mandrill, but still, think about how small of a space they're really in. All the screaming, everyone trying to find a hiding place. And it's not like there's any food around. We see that the villains who are based off of aquatic animals are being slaughtered in what water there is left, so that's no good. It seems like this early fighting was almost designed to quickly pick off the weaker and less intelligent villains, the real weaklings.

Basically, I think Kraven is trying to guilt Spiderman into going nuts. That's why Felicia and Billy are being kept separate.