Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Grandmaster_J View Post
    Oh my gosh Crush is extremely annoying with her "crush" on Djinn so seeing Wallace throw her angry lesbian tail though the ground was such a breath of fresh air mainly because next to Djinn he's the most powerful on the team yet it's rarely shown.
    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    Nice to see him taking charge!
    For real, I loved when he stared Red Arrow's arrow down. I feel like they should have Wallace lead for a bit, I feel like it would be interesting to see because, unlike Robin and Red Arrow, he seem like the one who thinks of the team but he can command respect in a similar way to Damian. It could be a cool way to shake up the team, re-humble Damian, and develope Wallace all in one move. Won't happen but would be cool.
    Last edited by lemonpeace; 06-07-2019 at 11:05 AM.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Spectacular Member Grandmaster_J's Avatar

He asked for more say when the team was originally formed but didn't put his foot down or anything they've been doing up till now. Instead being just as clueless as the rest, I think he should start from hear out being more vocal on what he wants out of this team. And the others too, most of em joined through personal agenda's.

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    For real, I loved when he stared Red Arrow's arrow down.
    When she aimed the arrow at him and was like "if you're so righteous why didn't you stop me?" Was that a subtle way of saying she didn't really want to do it and hoped he would've? Either way I continue to enjoy the bickering back and forth.

Spectacular Member

Nice to see him let loose when push comes to shove. I like Red Arrow and Wally's dynamic and would like to see them balance each other out. Either as a healthy relationship as a couple or as a strong platonic friendship. Maybe the two could have a mini together that's like a buddy cop story.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironmonk View Post
    Nice to see him let loose when push comes to shove. I like Red Arrow and Wally's dynamic and would like to see them balance each other out. Either as a healthy relationship as a couple or as a strong platonic friendship. Maybe the two could have a mini together that's like a buddy cop story.
    That would be pretty dope, especially if it's Bernard Chang on art again; he's my favorite Wallace artist.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

currently following:
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

Astonishing Member

For real, I loved when he stared Red Arrow's arrow down. I feel like they should have Wallace lead for a bit, it would be interesting to see because unlike Robin and Red Arrow he seem like the one who think of the team but he can command respect in a similar way. It could be a cool way to shake up the team, re-humble Damian, and develope Wallace all in one move. Won't happen but would be cool.
    Would be legit. Kid Flash takes over as leader for an indeterminate amount of time and fully fleshes out and comes full circle with all of the little moments he's had that's been building up since the new iteration began.

One thing's for sure, Kid Flash sure has the empathy quality of leadership that neither Robin nor Red Arrow possess.
    Last edited by J. D. Guy; 05-19-2019 at 05:35 AM.

That would be pretty dope, especially if it's Bernard Chang on art again; he's my favorite Wallace artist.
    I'm not a fan of how he draws his suit sadly. Makes him look like Urkel with super speed...

tumblr_inline_pnh6yt7Xyd1w4xrbl_540.jpg

RCO024_w_1553143914.jpg

RCO020_1555676119.jpg

I liked how he was drawn during the Defiance run. Suit was correctly drawn and he looked his age the most imo.

RCO006.jpg

I'm not a fan of how he draws his suit sadly. Makes him look like Urkel with super speed...

tumblr_inline_pnh6yt7Xyd1w4xrbl_540.jpg

RCO024_w_1553143914.jpg

RCO020_1555676119.jpg
    I liked how he was drawn during the Defiance run. Suit was correctly drawn and he looked his age the most imo.

RCO006.jpg
    I can see how you could get that impression but I like how playful and sleek he draws Wallace. The more zigzag, as opposed to straight lightning, pattern on the suit is a personal touch that I really dig; it's indicative of a more youthful and fun style. The Defiance run (whose artist escapes me) was a really solid rendition of Wallace that I wouldn't mind seeing more of tho.

currently following:

Default That time Wallace pulled up on Slade in Deathstroke: Defiance Annual #1

currently following:

Astonishing Member

That was in a recent issue, or an older one?

Anyway, my goodness, that was refreshing! 2 weeks in a row!

Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    That was in a recent issue, or an older one?

Anyway, my goodness, that was refreshing! 2 weeks in a row!
    From the Deathstroke Annual last year. Jan 2018. Covered the end of Slade's Defiance team.

Funny Wally and Wallace reference in Flash: Year One

currently following:

Ultimate Member

There is a new Wally West action figure out.

He is currently out of stock at both Wal-Mart & Target.

Interesting thing about Wal-Mart-if you try to find him online he is listed as IMPULSE.

Can someone teach Wallace how to dodge?

RCO012_1559732444.jpg

According to Christopher Priest, Wallace is one of the DC characters with the most potential : https://www.denofgeek.com/us/books/d...n-story-to-end

Specifically :

Wallace (Kid Flash) West is an even more complex relationship, a kid Slade at first exploits but then genuinely grows to care for. As I see him, Wallace holds the most volatile and dynamic potential of any DCU character, and I wish I had opportunity to explore him more. Speedsters are extremely complex characters to write because, let’s face it, they can solve most problems before the reader can turn the page.

As I see him, Wallace has the potential for both great good and great evil, and we’ve yet to know the limits of that potential. This makes for an extremely complex relationship with a guy like Slade, whom Wallace both abhors and admires, as Wallace himself presents enormous temptation to Slade to either exploit as a pawn or protect in a paternal fashion.